LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned into toddler for bad grades (with DiaperedPhil)

Danny

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you worried "Why do I get the feeling that this isn't good for me? What surprises??" I say as I get completely suspicious.

"what have you been up to? I don't like the sound of this. is this to do with me being punished with di-. you've redecorated my room haven't you" I say as I begin to tear up and cry.

"she said she wanted to help you dear, now be nice and I'm sure she will be nice to you. No need to whine about it" she said as they went inside and lead the way to Dan's room where Melissa was waiting, the crib and diapers on full display

Looks at you completely dazzled by what I see

"You, you can't be serious surely. you really want me to be a baby don't you!"
I head to Melissa and kiss her "I am sorry about this cutie. I hope you don't mind me wearing diapers"

Brenda thinks to herself "oh I hope it's not too much! George said it would be ok though" she turned to Dan.

"I want to help you with your need for diapers so I spared no expense sweetie. I got you the best diapers, a great crib and changing table, there are some really cute bibs, and I got some nice disciplinary stuff too, but we won't have to use them because I know you'll be a good boy.

I invited Melissa over to help watch you at home, she's allowed to babysit while I'm in the house for now. When you're at school you can wear regular clothes, but while you're home if you must wear clothes it'll be one of these cute onesies or a shirt and just your diaper as it'll be much easier when we need to change you. If we have guests over you can wear regular clothes so don't worry. How does all that sound??" She finished.

Melissa kissed back "hey hon, no need to be sorry, I'm excited to help. I'll get used to you in diapers" she said with a smile

I blush and look at my girlfriend and then glance at my mom

"Onesie??? but I am 16 not 2! I think you're taking this all a bit too far mom. Now if you don't mind I will head back to school"

As you are finishing your protest Brenda gets an email from the school saying that report cards will be handed out the last period of the day and parents are to sign them and return them with their student to school the next day.

Mommy looks up from her email at you "well, we better get you back to school for the last few classes, we can discuss this later" she said as she prepared to drive you back

I rush upstairs, and changes quickly and heads back down, in a shirt, jeans that cover my diaper crinkle quite well.

"Lets go, and get this over with, this is humiliating!"

The three of them drive to the school and Brenda drops off Dan and his girlfriend

"Remember to take the bus home honey" she called as they got out of the car.

On the drive back home she called George "Hey sweetie, so i got an email from the school that said Dan is failing a couple of his classes at school. the report card is coming home today. Help me decide how we should punish him for slacking off at school. Maybe something to incorporate all the new stuff i got in the mail?" she told him over the phone

we jump out the car and i nervously walk into the school.

The receptionist was smiling at me "here's your report card Dan" she hands it to me and I nervously smile and say "Thanks" I look at Melissa and nervously try to put on a brave face, but know I have failed my classes and know I am going to be in even bigger trouble

We both head to get the bus home after chatting to friends and stuff.

"He will get a spanking for sure when he gets home, and the onesie will now be required at home unless we have people over so it's easier to change him. I'll get the daycare set up before he gets home, I know my friend will take him and she'll have plenty of diapers for him to change" Brenda told George.

She hung up with him and got daycare set up for the next day with her friend. She went home and put the straps on the changing table and unpacked the big paddle she had bought as well, waiting for Dan to come home

The bus home was quiet, Dan didn't say anything, his diaper crinkling and he looks at Melissa "I haven't done very well" he says as he plucks the courage to tell his giriflriend and he holds her hand.

They get home and head inside and Dan hands his mom the report, he knew he was in trouble the moment he handed it over

She squeezes his hand in return "I'm sorry to hear that babe" she said, unsure what this would mean Brenda would do.

Brenda hears them come in and takes the report when Dan hands it to her. She looks at it to confirm, but she already knows what it will say.

She looks at Dan, disappointed "Daniel, do you want to explain what I am looking at here? You FAILED classes? This is completely unacceptable. To you room NOW!" she said pointing at the stairs as she did so

"I am sorry mom, but I don't understand the work, its getting difficult now" I say, hearing my full name and meaning I was in very big trouble as I walk upstairs after kissing Melissa.

Leaving Melissa downstairs mommy joins you upstairs and shuts the door. She points at the changing table "Lay down over there" she says sharply as she grabs a new big diaper and the paddle.

Once you have laid down she strips off all your clothes and the diaper you were wearing. She straps in your arms and grabs the paddle, raising your legs so she can get to your butt.

"You will be a good boy for mommy and daddy and do what we tell you. If you need help with school you will ask. You will wear your onesie at the house over your diaper, no complaining or there will be more consequences. Melissa will watch you while I'm here and help you study as well as change you some of the time. If you act up she will tell me or your dad and there will be consequences" she said as she paddled your butt until it was red. She put the big diaper on you and then your new house clothes over the top before moving to clean things up.

Looks at you and lays down, not wanting to get into anymore trouble.

I obey mommy with every word and nod "I promise I will be good mommy. I don't want to be punished. I am sorry about school" I begin to cry properly.

I stop whimpering and look at you "Okay mommy" I say as I go and see Melissa, still a little nervous and scared of what she'll say to me.