LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned into toddler for bad grades (with DiaperedPhil)

Danny

I turn and look back at you in your diaper "Sure baby but you're still in diapers and as long as you're in diapers I don't mind changing you" i reply.

I stop at the door at this request and turn around, coming back into the room. "Ok, come on then, climb in and I'll tuck you in" I say softly.

As you get in bed and settle under the covers I pull them up for you and make sure they are nice and snug and warm. I hum for you as I adjust the covers and your pillow for you. I continue humming a tune to help you relax as I turn off the main light and turn on your night light. I wait for you to drift off to sleep.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile at you and fall asleep gradually.

"Love you mama" I say as my last words before my eyes close for the night, I am not even worried about my diaper at the moment as I am

Brenda whispers "I love you too" before leaving the room and leaving the door open. She goes down to George

"He's asleep now honey" she says as she sits next to him

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

"well we have to help him with this somehow. Do you think we should do it differently? Tell me what you want to do" she said sweetly as she cuddled with George

"Have you enrolled him into daycare. I know he's got a thing about diapers. He looks at packs of diapers everytime we go out. Maybe he should help babysit or something. Or are you one step ahead of me?"

"Do you think breastfeeding is taking it too far this early on? I don't want him to freak out" she replied. "Can you come with me?"I ask as I get out of bed

"Not today, I'll wait until some of the other things come in unless he says he wants it sooner" I reply as I put my robe on and start towards Dan's room.

Upon entering the room "Good morning sweetie, how did you sleep?" I ask

"Alright well lets get you in a new diaper then" Brenda says grabbing a fresh one. "Don't cry, I'm right here, Daddy is here too, it's ok baby" she said as she lifted him to a mat she had put on the floor to keep his bed clean, at least until the changing table came.

Looks at him in horror "daddy I can't go to school in a diaper. all my friends will laugh" I say as I move my hands, exposing my dignity.

"Well kiddo, starting today you're going to daycare. Mommy will get your school work from your normal school and bring it to daycare for you so you can work on it when you're not busy" he replied as mommy finished putting the diaper on. She let him up with a smile and lead the way down stairs

"daycare? mom I'm 16! This isn't fair" i say as i get up from you diapering me

"I'm going to school" I say as I get myself dressed and head out the door.

George realizes what is about to happen and catches up to Dan outside on the driveway, "woah, slow down Dan, come back inside" he says as he grabs his son by the shoulders and leads him back into the house. "You're having these problems that require you to wear diapers so we thought it best to put you in an environment where diapers are accepted and then your friends can't make fun of you because they won't know" he explained as Brenda set the table for breakfast.

"If you can prove you don't have accidents maybe we'll consider moving you back" he replied.

"Oh that's oatmeal darling. It's really good for you. Has all sorts of vitamins and minerals that a growing boy like you needs" she said, having crushed up laxative and diuretic pills to help Dan pee and poop easier and put them in the oatmeal while he wasn't paying attention