LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned into toddler for bad grades (with DiaperedPhil)

Danny

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looked up, "you don't like it, do you? It's to help you, this way you don't have to worry about accidents at home. I just love how cute you look baby, if you're good for me we don't have to take any pictures then ok" she said putting the phone away

I begin to cry "mom just wants to humiliate me! And she's persuaded you to go along with it. And I don't have a choice but to do it too.

"she said if you do all your homework and are a good boy we would all go for ice cream after dinner and me and you can go out on the town tomorrow for some activities as long as you don't get into trouble" she said, watching you

Looks at you and raises my eyebrows "things will never be that easy even if I am good she'll do something about it to make me be bad"

"well that's what she told me, so you can take it like a big boy or you can be a baby about it and then you probably won't get to do anything" she said

Brenda was nearly done making dinner "everybody, dinner is almost ready. Please go wash up" she called out

Brenda comes to the dining room from the kitchen with a couple of plates, "oh you look absolutely adorable sweetheart" she cooded as she saw Dan at the table. "Here is dinner, I'll be right back with my own plate" she said as she set the two plates down in front of them and went back to get her own.

Melissa giggled at this "see i told you that you look cute dear." she said with a smile

As she sits down Mommy explains, "Dan if you eat all your food, including your vegetables and drink all of your cranberry juice then we can go for ice cream after if you want. If the weather behaves then tomorrow you and Melissa can go out and hang out in town and do whatever ya'll want to" she said as she ate.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie, do you need your bib so you don't make a mess of your clothes" she asked Dan

Looks at you and I know that things aren't as they seem, but I just go along with your plans

"Okay mom, I will be good and eat my vegetables"

I look at you "I don't need a bib mom"

As Mommy is sitting there at the table she remembers that she had set up for you to go to daycare the next day. She looks up from her plate "Oh darn! I nearly forgot, I told my friend that I was bringing you in to start daycare tomorrow. I guess all the fun stuff will have to wait until the weekend. Ok well don't complain to me if you get your onesie dirty then" she finished

Looks at you shocked "Daycare?" I look shocked by moms sudden change of plan, and not wanting to cause trouble, I just go along with it.

I manage to eat without causing any mess to my "onesie"

"Is daycare really necessary?"

I kiss her goodnight and head to my room, still a little upset from my moms actions and upset with Melissa for not backing me up.

I leave my phone turned off and fall asleep.