LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wearer24/7

Euron form

3 posts in this topic

Hi All, I've just managed to get a hold of a pack of euron form ex-large which are cloth backed (which i don't usually use) but when you get a pack free you2ve gotta try them. I am really impressed with these diapers. I've worn the same one since 10 o'clock this morning, just after i got out of bed and had a shower and a change i tried them out. I'm still wearing the same one, it hasn't leaked or caused me any discomfort and it is still going. It nearly eight hours now in the same diaper!  As most of you know i have no control over my bladder at all so i just drip all of the time and gradually wet my diaper so there is no gushing with me.

I have to use a onesie with cloth backed because they usually wont stay in place but this diaper is fine with a onesie. I'm going to see how it performs overnight. I usually use extra pads overnight to ensure dry bed in the morning but not tonight I will try these Eurons out.

I will let you  now how it goes.

I use these,whitch one did you get if its the overnight one then you are in a very good position as these last 12hrs or more depending on how much you wet.I have worn the overnight one up to 14hrs with no leaks but with plastic pants.The rest of there range is well from utter crap [the extra plus ]witch hold maybe if your lucky two wettings to the exellent overnight ones most of the range is the same as the ID slip range{same manufacture namely Ontex.

Nice one oliver d I have looked at trying the id  range. Now I know that this is the same I will give them a try. Oh the diapers I've justntried are the extra, one down from the maximum absorption.