LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James enjoys his juice and opens his mouth so Hailey can feed him

"well if you guys wanted to I thought since we had a date just the 2 of us last night I could take you and James to the zoo or the beach since it's a nice day out. Which do you think he would like?"

" yeah that sounds fun I think James would like the zoo better more things he can do. " Hailey smiling. " I should go get dress then " she runs to the bathroom and starts to take a shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey come out and nods to ryan then goes and gets James ready. She puts him in a little safari outfit. He looked really cute.

"Okay try and go potty for mommy " Hailey says pulling James pants down.

She packs and extra pair of clothes and a pull ups just in case there is an accident.

James sits there and waits while playing with his Elmo. As he shakes him and plays he's distracted and suddenly he grunts a little and makes a poopy in the potty. "Mommy I go potty!!!" He calls out so she could come get him

Hailey finishes the bag then goes over to James.

" good boy you pooped in the potty" Hailey says smiling. She wipes James bottom then pulls up his pants. She then Ickes him up and puts him in his car seat.

" ready to go to the zoo" Hailey says cheerful

He bounces up and down in his car seat "yea yea yea!!!!" As he's hyper and excited. Ryan hops in the car when Hailey stops by his place to pick him up as james talks loudly and sings along to his kiddie music cd playing

Ryan helps getting the stroller set up for James worried he'll get too excited and run off.

James is a ball of energy ready to take off as he waits to be taken out of his car seat. He thinks off all the animals he wants to see and play with

" okay but you have to hold mommy hand " Hailey says. She takes James out and grabs his hand.

They get to the ticket booth and pay. Hailey looks at her map to see where they want to go first.

" where should we" Hailey ask Ryan.

Ryan agrees as they walk off to where the lions and tigers are.

When they get there James turns around "uppy upper" as Ryan helps pickin him up and over his shoulders so James has a better view.

james laughs and turns "mommy mommy wook!" As James tryed to making roaring sounds just like he lions and tigers

James watches them fascinated by them watching hem swim in the glass of water. James waves hi at them hand on the glass.

Ryan carries him to the shark exhibit that's next to the penguins thinking James would like it.

james sees them with there big sharp teeth which scare him and he screams and runs off to find Hailey and hides behind her leg hiding his face

Hailey continue to take picture of James at zoo smiling at him.

When James came running over Hailey smiled.

"James honey it's okay there nice sharks " Hailey says trying to connivence James.

He shakes his head no "they mean!" Ryan comes over feeling bad "I'm sorry I thought he would think they're cool"

James a little shaken up doesn't even realize till it's too late that he has to go potty and has an accident wetting his pull up and shorts

James holds his arms up to be carried "I sowie" embarrassed to be in wet pants where everyone can see

Ryan rubs james back to comfort him and looks at Hailey "how about while you get him changed I'll get us some lunch"

Hailey pick up James. She takes him to get changed out of his wet clothes. In a new pull up.

" okay let's go meet Ryan for lunch " Hailey says. She goes back and looks for ryan.