LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey smiles at James.

" he showing his new toy he got for using the potty like a big boy today " Hailey says.

Hailey still holds James close.

" tell ryan about how you used the potty like a big boy "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James sits up a little more not crying as much "I made pee pee in da potty" James says proudly as Ryan plays along really excited "did you really?" That's amazing James I'm sure mommy was soo proud of you! We're gonna have to make you a potty chart so you can put stickers on it whenever you go."

Hailey smiles at Ryan and James. " that sounds like a great idea we can get stickers tomorrow " Hailey says. She then cradle James.

" but how about your Pacifier " she says and places it in James mouth.

He smiles and blushes a little "it was no big deal I'm just glad to know he's ok. I just hope you had a good time tonight and maybe we can do this again soon." As Ryan sits and talks with Hailey on the couch in the living room

Hailey in her bed with Ryan when she here James. She looks down and he's at the foot of her bed.

" how you get out of bed " she says.

She picks him up and lays him on the side of her then goes back to sleep.

"I cant sweep bad dream" as he snuggles into Hailey and in between Ryan as he toss and turns for a bit before falling back to sleep.

james sleeps the rest of the night and wakes up the next morning as Ryan and Hailey are still asleep. His pull up wet but not wanting to wake up mommy or her friend he stays in it and waddles off hungry. He goes to the kitchen and grabs some crackers he can reach and after a long time of tearint and clawing he gets the box open as they spill everywhere.

james enjoys himself as he's trying to do more things alone to be independent like a big boy

Hailey continue sleep wondering where James went when she woke up. When she gets up she goes and gets a cup of coffee. When she does she steps on the crackers James spilled.

" James what did you do " she ask upset alittle bit

Hailey takes a sip of coffee.

" James honey you made a mess in the kitchen and got out of bed with out me knowing" Hailey says she takes the box from James.

" I think you should get a timeout for that then clean up your mess " Hailey says taking James to his timeout corner.

James gets upset and confused about being put in timeout as he starts to scream and cry "noooooo" he whines as Hailey holds his arm taking him to the corner as he tryes to get away "I good boy mommy!!!!!" Crying harder and louder now

Hailey watches James in the corner making sure he doesn't get up.

" James got up this morning and got a box of crackers and spilled them all over the floor so now he is in time out " Hailey explains to ryan. She starts to clean up the crackers James spilled.

Hailey sighs " yeah but he has to learn that when he makes a mess and getting out of his bed by himself " she says to ryan.

She walks over to James and crouches down to him. " next time you will tell mommy right and not get out of bed by yourself or make a mess " Hailey says.

She then takes James over to the potty.

" okay let's try to use the potty"

He nods his head "are you mad at me?" He says in his little toddler voice.

James walks over with Hailey and waits as Hailey helps him get his pj pants and pull up down. He sits there and waits not really feeling an urge to go. Getting bored quickly as he tryes to get up to off and play

Hailey looks at James. " no I'm not mad " hailey says.

She pulls James pants and pull up down. Hailey waited and sees James is not going so she helps him and gets him in a new pull up.

" okay go play while I make breakfast" Hailey says.