LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

Matt giggled loving being played with. He still didn't know what he did wrong plus he forgot about it.
Hailey finished making dinner. She went upstairs to get James.
" okay James time for dinner then get ready for bed. Since you are punished your going to bed earlier. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey was surprise. She didn't even know Mary was playing with matt. She thought he was in his play pen.

" I didnt know that was going on. But I will speak with grandma about it. After dinner I want you to help with clean up. Then you won't have to go to bed " Hailey said making with a deal with him.

Ryan was hesitant knowing how dangerous it was "how about a differ t sport like baseball or basketball, or soccer that's a good one too trying to find others"

james shook his head "all the other cool kids are in football I wanna be cool too"

Hailey didn't think it was a good idea. James was a small boy not to big. " okay James how about this. If you can be good for two weeks straight I'll let you try foot ball. But I want you to be safe " Hailey said.

James turned to Hailey and molded his head "ok deal" as he finished dinner and began to take the plates one at a time and bring them to the sink. He pulled out his little stool and stood on it so he could reach the sink

As James was putting away dishes in the dishwasher he saw a jar of fresh cookies Mary had made which were his favorite and he came over hoping he wasn't in trouble still "mommy can I pweeety please have one of Grammys cookies?"

Hailey thought about it. " finish your chores then maybe but I don't know if you deserve it " Hailey said.
Hailey picked matt up and brought him to take a bath and put him down for bed.

James finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher and Ryan showed him how to put soap in it and start it. James than put the toys away in the toy chest and and went to the bathroom "mommy the chores are done can I have a cookie now please" as Hailey was mid giving Matt his bath

Hailey looked up from a soapy matt. " just one cookie then get some pajamas out and get ready for bed " Hailey said. She finished getting matt a bath then laid him in his crib. Then went to talk to Ryan about james and foot Ballz

James enjoyed his cookie and milk and made sure to thank Grandma for it afterwards before going to bed.

Ryan was in the master bedroom when Hailey came in and he put his book down and smiled "hey. How did the little man do tonight?"

That night the weather was really bad and storming outside with loud thunder and lightning. James had a hard time sleeping and he tossed and turned as it was still one of his bigggest fears that he's had since he was a baby. He finally got out of bed holding his fish and knocked on Hailey and Ryan's door "mommy....daddy...can I come in?" He said softly rubbing his eyes yawning tired but still unable to sleep

Hailey was barely awake when she heard James. " yes honey come " she said and made some room for him. The thunder was so loud it woke up matt to he started to scream. Hailey got out of bed and went to go get him. She placed him next to James.
The boys took up most of the bed that night. Almost pushing ryan off.

• 3 months later...

Ryan was pretty much hanging off the bed as James was snuggled close and holding onto Hailey tight he whimpered and cried a little bit scared but eventually fell asleep. James woke up first and yawned and stretched. He remembered what happened yesterday and didn't want to be in trouble anymore and didn't want to have any more fights with matt. 

He gets up from the bed and got his stuffed fish and put it next to matt hoping he might like it too and hugs him and hopes he won't still be punished by Hailey