LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" it doesn't matter you don't say it " Hailey said. She dragged James into the house. Then brought him into the bathroom.
" you will suck on soap to no not to say it again " Hailey said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey was frustrated with James. " you know what go two your room your grounded for two days. Don't come out until dinner " Hailey said. She was fed up with James behavior lately in this was the last straw.

" I don't care you need to behave better " she said. She walked to the kitchen to cool herself. Then she went to talk to ryan. " I hope you made matt take a nap for doing that "

"My mom settled him down and put him to sleep" as Ryan pours Hailey a glass of wine as she looks like she could use a drink "I think we have to get used to the fact that they're brothers and are just gonna fight. I mean I'm sure you and your sister fought a lot growing up but now love each otherr"

Hailey happily drank the wine.
" that's not why i was mad James said hell. I don't want him going around thinking he can say that. He can just stay in his room today then your mom can take him to get his bike tomorrow " Hailey said. Taking another sip of wine.

Hailey took a couple more sips of wine. " I know matt starts it but the way James reacts to it is not okay. Sounds good with me " Hailey said sitting with Ryan. She heard the crying stop so she smiled.

Hailey was putting matt in his playpen when she heard James door open.
" James I told you stay in your room that's the whole point of being grounded " Hailey said. She gave matt a toy to keep him busy.

"That only happens when Matt does something to me. You say he's a baby but when he's bad nothing happens." James was getting a little older now being 7 he's starting to talk back a little more now.

james walked back to his room with his snack and closed the door

" James you don't talk to your mother like that. If you keep arguing I'll punish you for a week. " Hailey said. Hailey was being more strict with James. She was never that strict with him. But after the episode yesterday she needed to be that strict.

" yeah I'm fine. I'm just upset. Everything I say to him he talks back. It's just annoying. Maybe he needs to be sent to my parents for a couple days " Hailey suggested she was just blowing off some steam.