LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" okay what about the clothes your only going for a couple hours. While we do some shopping " Hailey said. She saw the clothes knowing James thought he could sleep over that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey could tell James was going to make a lie. She knew ryan was getting frustrated that James didn't want to spend time with Mary.
" James nanny called said you can't come today she has a lot to do today. So you can hang out with us today " Hailey said winking at Ryan.

Hailey looked at Ryan. " you can go there tomorrow today we're going to shop with grandma. Now don't say anything else " Hailey said getting stern. She didn't want ryan mom to feel left out.

James didn't say anything but got his bag and took it back to his room stomping off to put it away.

Mary came back with matt after getting him dressed hearing part of the argument she gives matt to Ryan and asks Hailey if they can talk in private

Hailey doesn't care about James tantrum. She goes and talks to Mary.
" I'm sorry about James he's been jealous ever since matt was born. " Hailey tries to explain.

Matt looks at Ryan. " daddy paw paw " he says wanting his toy.

She sighs "I know I'm not the best with James as I am with matt but I do want to make it up to James and get him something. Any advice?"

ryan looked around trying to find it but can't "where did you have it last buddy?"

Hailey thought for a minute.
" His new favorite thing is ninja turtles maybe that. But he's been asking for a new bike " Hailey suggest to her.

Matt doesn't remember. " wames " he says trying to tell Ryan it's in his room.

"I then it will ruin the surprise. Just wait then you will see " Hailey said. She started to drive to the mall.

Matt drank his bottle. Half way threw he thought it would be funny to pour milk on James. So he did laughing.

Hailey turned pulled to the side when she heard James say that.
" James what did you just say. I don't care what matt did that's unacceptable. " she says really mad.
She looked at ryan telling him to get matt.
" we're going back to the house so I can wash your mouth out " Hailey said.