LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey looked at him. " he said that Mary isn't his grandma it's matt and she loves matt more. I told you he was going to act like this " Hailey said. She was more mad at ryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" that's not the point. The point is she could of least brought the kids both a present. Not just matt. Your only doing this because she's your mo but if my parents did this you would tell me to say something " Hailey said starting to argue with him.

In the morning Hailey got up really early. She went and made her self a cup a coffee hoping everything would be better in the morning.

Matt stirred in his crib woke up. But he called for grandma instead of one of his parents.

James woke up in the morning thinking about last night and thinking maybe he shouldn't be here and that he didn't belong. He quietly got dressed and got his bag as he tryed to sneak out the backdoor

Mary was awake anyways always an early bird and went to get matt. Ryan sighed hating how everything happened yesterday just wanting to have a good day with all his family

Hailey caught James leaving out the door but didn't say anything yet. " James I don't need this right now stop acting like no one loves you. Because we all do and ryan right you are old enough to understand that " Hailey finally said that.

"James you didn't makes us fight. Now every time something goes wrong you don't need to leave. Go back up to your room and get ready for breakfast " Hailey said. She started to make breakfast for everyone.

Mary was still in the nursery with matt feeding him a bottle. Ryan woke up and went downstairs smelling breakfast and saw Hailey "hey....about last night I'm sorry, i hate fighting with you and I hope you know blood or not I do see james as a son and my mom knows he's just as much her grandson as matt is"

Hailey looked at matt. " did you drink all your baba this morning " she cooed

Matt giggled and ate his breakfast in his high chair.
Hailey poured Mary some coffee.
" your great with him " Hailey said

"You guys have done a great job with him I just get to come and spoil him from time to time"

Ryan helped feed Matt trying to help hi. With bringing the spoon to his mouth.

james out his bag down and ate breakfast as well

James nodded is head excited "we're gonna have a lot of fun." Looking forward to the attention and being smothered wit gifts from them.

ryan looked at James knowing he was excited but wanted him to have a relationship with his other grandma, "now James I know you're excited but your gonna have fun here later tonight too ok wit us"