LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James starts playing with the toy immediately making up noises for it as Rachel laughs at how adorable he is.

james holds it up to everyone that walks by and points to what he wants from the kids menu in the food good "dat dat mommi"

James continues to chew slowly and eat his food dipping it in ketchup and sipping on his sippy cup.

rachel looks at the time saying you guys should get back so Hailey can get ready and james can be settled for the night before Hailey leaves.

James smiles big and stops playing never seeing his mommy dress up like that. He goes over and hugs her leg "mommy pwetty" and Ryan knocks on the door right on time for there date.

james turns his head confused "where we go mommy?" Holding his arms up thinking mommy is taking him somewhere

Hailey smiles at James then goes open the door for Ryan. She looks at James.

" oh honey momma going bye bye your going to stay here with Rachel okay " Hailey says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James is still confused as he pulls Ryan inside "you play wif me woook!!" Showing his new toy to him as Ryan bends down "I promise I'll play with you when I get back but I need to take your mommy out for a little but first" James sighs and hugs Hailey tight again as Rachel takes him "common your mommy will be back soon" reassuring Hailey to have fun and that she has James and not to worry

Hailey starts to get worried The when Rachel reassures her she starts to smile.

" I guess he thinks your watching him again" Hailey says " James mommy will be back later"

Rachel takes James to watch a movie and keep him distracted. Ryan hands Hailey the flowers he got her and tells her she looks beautiful as they walk off and he takes her on a romantic date to a nice restaurant and a night at the park

Hailey starts to frown she didn't like hearing James was cranky. " okay I am I will be home soon. She hangs up the phone.

" I'm sorry I just don't like when he is a bad mood."

Ryan smiles a little "look Hailey I like you a lot but I also understand that you will always be a mom first. So if you want to go home and be with James I understand. Maybe all of this is too much for him right now but I want you to know I. Not going anywhere and i'all be around as long as you'll let me

Hailey didn't know what to say that was the nicest thing anyone had said to her. " thank you very much I had a lovely time but I should get home to him " Hailey says.

Ryan drives her back to the apartment walking her to the door like a gentleman.

rachel had james tucked in his crib with his pacifier and teddy bear but he was still kicking and crying as he later on his back. It just wasn't the same without his mommy tucking him in like she does every night