LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple months later its the holidays and James is on winter break. Things have been going better lately, James was getting along better with Matt as Ryan and Hailey had learned how to manage giving both of them attention.

Ryans mom was coming to visit and to help Hailey with wedding planning. Ryan was cleaning the house making sure everything was perfect knowing how his mom can be sometimes.

James was in the living room with Matt playing with some toys. James was being helpful and keeping an eye on him for Ryan and Hailey

Hailey made sure everything was perfect and nice. She just had finished making a roast and mashed potatoes. It was a nice elegant dinner for ryan mom. The days been getting better with matt and James lately.

Matt was on the floor playing with his toy while everyone was cooking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey opened the door and greeted Ryan mom. Michelle. She walked over to James and matt. " say hi to grandma you to. " Hailey said.

Matt looked up from his toys. " hi " he said going to hug her.

Matt absolutely loved all the attention he was getting from his grandma. His eyes lit up when he heard presents he loved presents.
" yeah toys " he said happily clapping his hands
Hailey watched was happening and nudged ryan. " your mom seems to be favoring the boys I don't want James to feel left out again " Hailey whispered to himZ

Ryan watched and listened to Hailey "its fine this is just her first grandchild by blood she's a little excited that's all" he tryed to downplay it like it was nothing, also Ryan was a bit of a mommas boy and had trouble sometimes confronting her

Mary brought Matt over to the couch "James be a dear and bring that bag over for me"

Hailey shrugged her shoulders. " but we tells the kids it doesn't matter if there reality by blood we're still a family " Hailey said..

matt sat on Mary lap smiling and couldn't wait to get his present from her. He was so excitedly that he wet his diaper.

She pulled out wrapped gifts for him as Christmas seems to have come a few days early and let's matt tear off the wrapping paper "such a strong boy you guys have"

James was in his room packing a bag thinking about running away since he figured why he hear if no one wants him as he thought about he would go look for his real dad

Hailey knew how James felt so she said yes and went to get his cake. But before she sat down she talked to Ryan." Ryan I told you that James was feeling jealous now he thinks that's only matt grandma we

Ryan was still in a bit of denial about the whole thing "she's just excited to Matt that's all she lives far she doesn't get to see I'm often. James is just being shy I'm sure if he came down for dinner he would see that she loves them equally"

Hailey sighed. " Ryan you not seeing what's going on. Nevermind. I will just bring James to my parents for the weekend until your mom leaves." Hailey said. She went back upstairs to talk to James.
" hey James do you want to go to. Nanny and papa house tomorrow? " Hailey asked.

Matt loved it and started to laugh as he got cooed .
Hailey sighed when James said that. She walked over to him.
" james that's not very nice. That's your grandma " she whispered.