LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

Ryan laughs and throws away the trash "yes but I wouldn't want it any other way." He kissed Hailey I can't wait to meet our little man" as he runs her stomach.

janes at on the floor playing with some toys

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey laughs. " yeah me to tomorrow I'm going to go shopping for baby clothes. Then take James to a movie. " Hailey said as she swept the floor. Then looked at James and remembered what she did earlier and felt bad.

James started to yawn tired out by the long day. He went off to his room and got his pjs out wanting to dress himself on his own he put his pjs shirt on backwards and inside out and his pants on the wrong way too

Hailey looked at James and smiled sightly. She fixed his shirt. Then brought him up to go to sleep in his bed. " goodnight honey see you in the morning " Hailey said and kissed him on the head.

Hailey got the book and started to read the book. Then stopped half way threw. And ran to the bathroom to puke. She felt bad but couldn't help it. More because she didn't finish James story for him.

James sighed knowing that she ran off because the baby was making her sick and he waited for her to come back to finish but he got sleepy and cuddled turning over on his side with his stuffed animal and falling asleep

Hailey came back to took James in which she did. Then went to her room to get some sleep. In the morning she woke up earlier and made breakfast for everyone. Then got her self dressed for her and James shopping trip for the baby and then take him to the movies.

Ryan woke up and dressed for work as he had to go in a little early today and kissed Hailey "hey there how are you and how's our little guy?" As he kissed her belly.

James wook up a little bit later he really needed to go potty and he rushed to the bathroom barely getting his pants down in time to avoid an accident he still missed most of the potty but always just happy he was staying dry. He started to smell food and yawned still sleepy and he held dolphin and made his way to the kitchen

Hailey hugged Ryan. " were good not even morning sickness. Here take this bagel to go " she handed it to him and his lunch bag. " love you "

Hailey went of and picked James up. " morning honey let's get some breakfast then we are going shopping for the baby " Hailey said not mentioning the movie to surprise James. She got him a waffle and put it on his plate. Then went upstairs she saw the pee all over the floor. " James are you serious " she yelled. Thinking he did it on purpose then cleaned it up. " James why did you pee on the floor."

Ryan kisses her "love you more" befOre leaving for work

James smiled big and enjoyed his waffle and that he was going to spend the day with mommy. He was hopping if he was good maybe he would get a new stuffed animal at the mall. James looked up from his breakfast I "swand and go pee pee mommy wike big boy" he had seen

Ryan sent Hailey a text "I meant to tell you earlier that we need to help james with his aiming. Try putting cereal in the potty so he can aim at something. I'll help him with that later"

james looked through his clothes and picked out his superman shirt and batsman shorts. They didn't match at all but he got dressed and come over to Hailey "me weady now mommy"

Hailey texted ryan back. " thanks because he peed all over the floor today "

Hailey looked at James had and it didn't match. " how about you wear you batsman shorts with a blue shirt" Hailey said and helped him change into something nice. Then brought him downstairs.

Hailey smiled and put James in the car. Then got in her seat and put the radio on. They got stuck in slow moving traffic for alittle while. " James try for a nap we will be here awhile"

Hailey was happy when the traffic started to go. " play we will stop at McDonald's " she pulled into the parking lot and made it to the bathroom and helped James on the toilet. " okay here you go "

Hailey parked the car and went to get jame out the seat she took hims thumb out and placed him a cart so he could continue sleeping. She went babies r us to get a few things like bottles pacifer diapers bibs diaper genie everything you need for a new baby.

James started to yawn and stretch from the cart rubbing his eyes looking around a little confused trying to remember where he is. He looked up and saw Hailey pushing the cart "hi mama" he says softly still slowly waking up