LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey took James out and took him to the car." Okay ryan don't forget to be at the doctors at 12 " Hailey said as she buckled James in his car seat then got in her seat.

She drove to his daycare . She helped him out the car. " okay lets try to stay dry all day " Hailey said.

James sighed as he didn't throw fits like he did as a younger but still never liked when mommy left him at daycare. He went to some toys and the teacher taught the class some words and numbers.

ryan worked during the morning and than left early to make sure he made it to Kate's appointment in time

Hailey smiles and takes his hand to the back of the room she gets lays on the bed and gets ready for her appointment. The doctors come in shortly and does the ultra sound. The baby is perfectly healthily. So doctor leave then come back in the room with a envelope of the sex of the baby.

" hey how about we bring this to a baker get it in a cake then surprise everyone at dinner " Hailey said to Ryan sitting up.

Ryan smiled hearing the baby was healthy and fine. Even though this was haileys 2nd pregnancy all of this was new to him.

He nodded his head "that would be a great idea" as the doctor prints out some ultrasound picks and puts the gender in a closed envelope

Ryan kissed Hailey and left to get back to work telling her how much she love doing her.

James waited at the daycare to be picked up by mommy, he was being good and even stayed dry. He scribbled and colored in paper. his teacher had written a note about needing extra help with his reading at home in order to make sure he was ready for preschool next year and kindergarten in 2 years

Hailey went to the bakery and dropped off the envelope and invited her sister and her parents to come over. She went home and waited for the dinner she lost track of time and was late to get James. She didn't noticed until the teacher call her. She went to the daycare to get him hoping James wasn't to worried." Hi James in sorry I'm late come on I need to pick up the cake " Hailey said rushing and grabbing his bag.

Hailey felt really bad. " I'm sorry home I was setting a special dinner for everyone about the new baby " she said bringing him to the car. " how about when go to the bakery mommy will buy you a big cookie " Hailey said smiling.

Hailey knew she messed up this time. She helped James get in his seat and drove to the bakery. "Okay so you can get one cookie " Hailey said waiting for her cake to come out. Then told the lady what cookie James wanted. She got the cookie and cake and went back to the car.

She helped James in his seat the drove back home. Hailey brought everything in the house .

" I have to finish dinner you go play and make sure you tell me when you need to go potty" Hailey said. She went back making dinner making sure it was perfect

James waddled off to go play with some toys and got bored. He got his favorite movie and went to the kitchen even though Hailey was in the middle of cooking be tugged her leg "mommy wovie" he whined and held up the movie he wanted to watch.

ryan sent a text saying he would be running a little late for dinner but will be home soon

Hailey was just about dinner she felt bad. Her attention was really on making everything perfect for the dinner she forgot about James. She picked up James. " I'm sorry I haven't focused much on you lately" she said and kissed James. " now lets go wait for aunts megan and grandma "

James smiled as he was picked up and snuggled with Hailey having missed when it was just the 2 of them. He cuddled and played his game some more in his tablet looking back happy mommy was watching him. A little bit later there was a knock on the door as it was Megan gabe and Hailey's mom

Hailey went to open the door. " coming " she did and greeted everyone. Hailey went to the dinning room and poured her sister and mom some whine. " well we're waiting for ryan to come then we can eat then find out what I'm having " Hailey said excitedly.

Gabe went over to James. " hey James want to play with my new toy " he said holding up an action figure. " I got it from school " he said proudly holding the little army guy up.

Ryan came home shortly afterwards with flowers for Hailey "hey sorry in late" as he kissed her and handed Hailey her favorite flowers.

oh cool yea he play wif mine!" As James holds up his action figure and plays with gabe in his room