LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey was furious with James. " JAMES MICHEAL ROSE " Hailey yelled going up to his room. She was surprised he slammed his door.

" James why have you been having accidents I'm sick of it so you being punished and if you continue this tantrum you will go to be now " she yelled.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James sat on the floor and pouted crossing his arms "I wate new babi!! No bwoter no sis sis!!!"

overall he was just mad and jealous of all the changes happening but having a hard time saying that at 3 1/2

Hailey frowned she knew this was hard for James but didn't know how to explain it either so she sat down next to him.

" okay James I knew I should explain this more but I don't know how. I'm sorry your not excited about the baby. But I promise when the baby comes out to you will love it and be the best big brother ever " she said

Hailey moved closer to James " I will always love you no matter what. The baby will never change that. But sometime mommy gets upset with but still loves you " Hailey tried to explain.

Hailey smiled and hugged James back. " I love you my big boy" she said hoping that made him better. " how about some dinner then a nice bubble bath "

Hailey picked up James and carried him downstairs to ryan.

James smiled liking the idea of that.

ryan was already in the kitchen working on dinner "hey are we all doing better now" Ryan asked seeing it was quiet now and James was snuggling with Hailey

Ryan finished cooking and brought dinner over to the table. He cut up the noodles and the meatballs and put a bin on him "ok buddy so you think you can eat this without making a mess everywhere"

james looked st Hailey and nodded his head "i twy" as he used his fork and started to eat even as his stuffed his cheeks and took big bites

Hailey agreed with Ryan. " James small bites we don't want you to choke " Hailey said then eating her food. She started to talks to Ryan about what they needed for the baby and what they didn't need.