LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey enjoyed the ride. She got James out his car seat and brought him to the couch. " oh ryan I forgot to tell my sister is coming over to do pregnancy coaching " Hailey said as she sat on the couch

James started to run his eyes and yawn sleepy and ready for a nap "mommy paci pwettyy pwease " as he knew he wasn't allowed to have a pack anymore but was hoping he could have one for nap and bedtime since it helped him stay calm

"Pwease mommy just fur sweepy" James asked Hailey giving his big puppy dog eyes to her hoping he could at least have it to sleep.

"Oh ok good to know. Is she bring Gabe with her? If so maybe i'll take the boys to the park or somethng for a little bit so you guys can have some quiet

Hailey was being as thick as a brick wall. " in sorry no pack if you keep asking I will return your toy " Hailey said. " I'm pretty sure she is but sometimes he goes with my parents "Hailey turned on the tv and started to watch it.

James yawned and rubbed his eyes still a bit upset but eventually falling asleep for a nap but as he sleeps putting his thumb in his mouth just out of natural habit and wets his pull up as well during nap time

Hailey takes James thumb out his mouth. She sighs when she sees James wet his pull up. She looked at ryan to see what to do. " Ryan James wet his pull up again when he was sleep. What are we going to do about it he is 3 1/2 years old " she says out of frustration. Hailey pregnancy hormones were going threw the roof.

Ryan could tell Hailey was frustrated and took James to get him changed and lay him in his own bed "i mean sometimes its harder to potty train at night than during the day. Hes good at the day part maybe we just start making him use the potty before nap time and limit the liquids he drinks" he whispers so James wont wake up

"i know its alot but we still have a couple months and i promise you that james will be completely out of diapers and accident free by the time the next baby comes" He kisses hailey and layes james down on the floor in the living room and qquickly changes his pull up

Ryan lays james down for a nap in his room as james sucks is thumb again as he sleeps. Ryan comes over to the couch and gives Hailey a back rub and message as she takes a nap. Ryan hoping this will help her relax

"Sure i wouuld love to. I want to be with you every step of the way for support" as ryan quickly changes into some shorts and follows them outside.

James starts to wake up a little later thumb in his mouth and looks around "mommy? wian?" he calls out looking around for help