LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey goes down and grabs some bottles and pacifier. Then heard James call." James we area going to the toy store after so you don't need that toy" Hailey said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yay!!! toi wore!!!!" He yells out as he sits back in his seat kicking his feet while sucking his lollipop.

Ryan put a couple other baby items in the cart "we should get going I think james is ready to burst out of the cart"

James held her Hailey's hand and jumped up and down eagerly waiting as he could barely contain himself. He got to the toy store looking at Hailey "mommy I wanna go please!" As he wanted to let go and run off but didn't want to be put on a leash like last time

James took off immediately looking at all the toys as he couldn't tell what he wanted as he pulled a stuffed superman and held onto it and pulled a couple other toys off the shelves and shook them and laughed as he sat on the floor.

ryan came in after getting the car loaded and stayed with hailet "looks like he's enjoying himself"

" no tomorrow I have that meeting with James new daycare then a doctor appointment for the baby to find the sex" Hailey said as the leave the toy store and walk to the food court.

"Do you want me at the doctors appointment. I can take off a little bit early and be there with you if you want?"

"james pointed to McDonald's when they got to the food court and he tugged haileys arm. Mommy I wanna wap weal"

" it would be nice because that's when we get to find what we're having" Hailey said. Then looked at the food choice and she started to feel sick again. She ran to the bath and started puke.

Hailey finally stopped and came out the bathroom and found James and Ryan. " I need to get some fresh air " she said and started walking to the car. She felt bad for this. But she couldn't help it.

Hailey got in the car. " oh soup won't help I need to just lay down and sleep " Hailey said to ryan. " but you no what feel good a nice back rub. That always helped when I was pregnant with James "