LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey still held the lollipop away. " well you can't have pa i because your becoming a big boy and big boys Don't suck pacifier " Hailey tries to say suddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James sighed as he was starting to think that being a big boy was too much work and he continued to suck his pacifier.

ryan comes back inside "here you go Hailey 1 egg and cheese sandwhich for you and a coffee just how you like it" he kisses her head and handing James a donut as James takes his pacifier out but holds it as he eats his donut and gets frosting on his fave

Hailey smiled seeing her food. " thanks so much I was telling James to be a big boy no more paci " Hailey explained to Ryan. Then looked at James holding his pack. She just let him hold it.

"Oh really?" Ryan says sitting next to James James shakes his head no "my paci" as he gets defensive "ok but think about it Bateman or super man don't have pacifiers and you wanna be like them right?"

james blushes and looks down "yea I wanna be wupermsn" as Ryan rubs his head "just think about it buddy" as James sighs and looks up at mommy still struggling as he loved it so much

Hailey smiled she took the pacifier and put it in her purse. "Looks like a shopping trip after breakfast " Hailey said the finished eating her sand which. She then went to go get dressed to go out. " ugh already " she says in frustration as her favorite pants were getting tight.

Ryan smiles "I'll buy you some maternity clothes. You sure you don't have 2 in there" he teases

James sits at the table coloring and waiting as he can't help but put his thumb in his mouth for a minute before taking it out realizing this is gonna be harder the. He thought

Hailey laughs. " thanks and I hope I don't have twins in their " she jokes. Then goes back to the living room. " James can you potty before we leave " she asked taking holding her hand out so he can go.

He sighs and gets up and goes to the bathroom with Hailey and sits on his potty although he didn't feel like it and he peed "mommy I all done" as he stood up and waited for help getting his shirts back up

Hailey smiles as he goes pee/ then helps him pull his pants. She takes him to the car and buckled him in his car seat. " while we're out remind me James need a new car seat " Hailey said making a mental note in her head.

James tryed to move around getting too big for the car seat and stayed where he was. As he was about to suck his thumb but realized he couldn't which made him more irritated as he fussed and moved around in his seat unable to stay still

Ryan drove to the mall "maybe we should buy big boy undies while we're getting his car seat too" holding Hailey's hand

Hailey nodded. " yeah and we need to get rid of the changing table In his room. " Hailey said and could tell James was fussy. She turned around and looked at him with the mommy look." What's wrong honey you usually are very good in the car "

Haley frowned she didn't like seeing James pout." Well were getting you a new big boy car seat today and I'm sorry about paci do you want a lollipop " Hailey said digging threw her purse. She gave him the lollipop then turned around and looked at Ryan again. " if he's this mad he can't have his pacifier now wait for bedtime " Hailey whispered to Ryan.

Ryan rubbed her hand "give him some slack he's had to deal with a lot of changes over the past couple of days"

james nods his head when his mom reaches for the a lollipop in her purse "yes pwesse mommy" as he holds his hands out for it

Hailey hands him the lollipop. She looks at ryan. " your right but I hate to admit " she says. Shortly the arrive at the mall. Hailey gets out the car and gets James and grabs his hand. " okay first lets go to target " Hailey says.

James puts the lollipop in his mouth and follows Hailey holding her hand as they walk inside.

ryan gets a cart that's for toddlers as he sits in it and puts his hands on the pretend steering wheel and tryes driving