LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

James nodded his head yes and sucked his pacifier . He went to his bottom drawer and pulled it open wanting to do it on his own. He finds his Blue onsie that has rocket ships and stars on it and than waddles and gets his night diaper and brings both over "here mommy" holding them up

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey takes James to the bathroom and takes of his clothes and places him in the water. " James put your head back and clothes your eyes" Hailey says. She then wash his hair with baby shampoo and condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey finishes then rinse his hair. She washes the rest of his body. Then rinse him off and then dries with a fluffy town. She puts his diaper on and then his onesie. Hailey goes over to the rock and rocks James gentle.
" oh wait go grab you paci and dolphin " Hailey says putting him down.

James goes back to the living room and finds his dolphin and then his paci outing it in his mouth and coming back to his room. He picks out a book "oh the places you will go" by dr. Seauss and hands it to Hailey and reaches up

James stayed asleep sucking his pacifier while cuddled with his dolphin the entire night. Although he was getting a little better with potty training during the day he wasn't nearly as good at night and as he slept he soaked his night diaper and it leaked onto his pjs and sheets

Hailey giggles alittle bit. " it still counts as an accident lets get you changed. Hailey takes James and puts him a new pull up and a tshirt and shorts so his comfortable during th

" yup lets go will get breakfast on the way" she say and carries him down to the car. Hailey puts in his movie then gets in the driver seat and starts to drive.

Five minutes later the pulled up to Denny . Hailey takes James out and waits to be seated. The waitress brings over a high chair for them. Hailey orders James chocolate chip pancake and bacon. Then herself a omelette.
" try to keep clean honey we still have to drive to see Ryan and you don't want to be messy " hailey says.

He's coloring on his kids menu and nods his head ok "I twy mommy" as he keeps playing with his menu.

the food comes out a little later and he smiles and starts by munching on his bacon and than eating his pancakes trying really hard to stay clean but still getting syrup on his hands face and a little on his shirt "mommy yummy" as he holds up some of his pancake for her to try hoping to share

Hailey nods and goes on social until the food come. Then started to eat her food. " it is yummy can you eat all of it " Hailey asked. She finished her food and waited for the check.

Hailey smiled then wiped James hand and face. " okay ready to go " she says picking him up and bringing him to the car and putting a movie in.

" okay try for a nap " Hailey says giving him his pacifier.

James sucked on his pacifier and looked around for his blanket "mommy where bwankie! I wanna wisten to usic" as he loves his cd of nursery rhymes and luluabyes haiely got him a few months ago

Hailey gave James his blanket. " okay I will put it on " she says. She gets into the drive seat and puts James music on he likes the drives to ryan