LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey almost forgot about the drink. " okay lets get your swim suit then a drink." She says putting the suit he wants in the cart then goes to the cooler and grabs a juice box she pays for it and gives it to James.

" now tell mommy if you have to go potty " she says going near water shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JAmes slurps it down his lips turning red from it and laughing as he felt better now. He didn't hear moms comment about needing to go potty but instead saw toys for the water and a pail and shovel. "Mommy I want dat too please momma"

Hailey smiles. " James stay in the cart because I don't want you to run we are almost done" Hailey says.

She goes the sandals and gets James a pair and her self then goes to get sunscreen.

James Held onto Hailey so he didn't fall in but smiled"mommy can we have ice cweam pweeessseee!!" Giving Hailey a big smile on his face hoping since he was good and used the potty he would get it

Hailey wash his hand then thinks about it. " how about we go get friendlys for dinner then you can have icecream for dessert" Hailey says leaving the bathroom.

The waitres comes over and seats Hailey and James bringing a high chair for James and commenting "well you have a handsome date tonight" she says to Hailey.

james taking the crayon and scribbling all over his kid menu

Hailey laughed at what the waitress said and ordered James a chicken kids meal with apple juice and her self a salads

While they waited Hailey wrote James name. " can you write James " she ask

James looked at hailey and at how she wrote it and took the crayon. "I twy mommy" as he starts to try hard to write out his name although it still was coming out as just scribble "dat good momy?" he asked holds it up for hailey to see

Hailey smiles and the waiter comes back over she ordered James Chocolate sundae. His favorite and herself strawberry icecream.

The waiter come back and gives them there icecream.
"James eat slow"

James eyes get big as he gets the spoon and dives in trying to be good and eat slow but also too yummy to slow down he gets ice cream and whip cream in his hair laughing at the mess he's making and pushed the bowl to mommy trying to be good and share

Hailey sighs then finishes her icecream. " you need a bath when we get home " she says then pays the check and aleast wipes James hand and brings him to the car.

Hailey drove home then put James down and went to the bathroom to start James a bubble bath.

" James can you be a big boy and get some Jammie's ". She says.
She goes to his room to help him.