LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James watches the movie and cuddles with Hailey. He loved getting a day to mommy like this. He stood up for a minute on the couch and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek "I wove you mommy" he said smiling before sitting back down.

James woke up and let out a big yawn rubbing his eyes and looking around a bit dazed and confused for a moment from being in a deep sleep his hair a mess as he climbed off the couch "mommy?" He called out "mommy!" He said worried when he could put find her

Hailey goes into James room. " James we are not leaving yet clean this mess up " she says.

Hailey text ryan and tells him how excites James is to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey texts ryan and gets the plans settle. " James lets go get some things from the store" she says putting his coat on. She takes him to the car and buckled him in.

Hailey continue to drive. " I will get you juice when we get to the store" Hailey says as the pull in the parking lot.

She takes James out and puts him in the cart. They go to the toddler swim suit section.
" look we're getting a new swim suit" she say looking at the selection

James let his feet dangle in the cart seat "mommy mommy dirsty" not wanting Hailey to forget.

He looked at the swim suits and pointed to the one with fish on them "ohh mommy can I have dat one pwease"