LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James is pretty shy not really playing with the other kids as he stays off to the side in his own little world. Chloe trying to him to play with the others promising that they are al nice and jams shakes his head no. He sucks his thumb squeezing his stuffed teddy bear "where my momma?"

James yawns and wakes up a bit later realzing he's not at daycare he's a little confused. He sees his mommy next to him and smiles big crawling over and on top of her textbook and notes and hugging her "hi mama"

Hailey sees James starts to wake up and stops doing her homework.

" hi baby" she says.

She picks and starts to tickle him and blow raspberry on his tummy.

" let's get you lunch then we can go to the park " she says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James laughs and kicks his legs when he gets tickled and has raspberry kisses blown on his tummy "mamma silly!!" As she stops and he catches his breath "yea mamma me hungry" as he sucks his thumb and waddles to the kitchen

Hailey sat James in his highchair then made him a peanut butter and jelly. She cut it up in triangles then cut up apple slices and gave him grape juice in a sippy cup.

" eat then we can go to the park"

" good job baby you are so smart " she cooed. They soon arrived at park.

Hailey took James out and brought him over to the swing and placed him in it and started to push him.

James stuck his arms out and made airplane noises as mommy pushed him as he thought he was really high in the sky.

After he's put down from the swig he tugs Hailey's arm and drags her to take him to the toddler jungle gym as he points up tot the slide wanting to do it next

James takes a deep breath and goes down "weeeee!!!" He yells and falls into his moms arms "again mommy" as Haileys phone rings as its work asking if she can come in and work tonight since someone called in sick. The manager says if she

Hailey picks up James then answer the phone. She told her boss that she could and would try to find someone. The first person she thought of was ryan.

" hey Ryan I have question for you " she says shyly