LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

James sucked on his pacifier has he nodded his head and yawned quickly falling asleep for a nap for about 90 minutes before starting to wake up "mommy?" He says softly almost in a whisper for Hailey not knowing if he can leave the room

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey Megan were talking for awhile then she heard James. She went to her room and got him out. " hi baby " Hailey says picking him up and rubbing his back. " look Gabe up "

Gabe was in his room playing with her train tracks. " hi James " he says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James smiles and goes over to him "hi gab...me pway too?" as he sat down and started playing the the trains too. Playing together again

Megen fixes 2 ham and cheese sandwhiches with cut up apples and 2 sippy cups of juice

Hailey sits down while Megan starts to make lunch. Going threw what they should do with boys after lunch.

Gabe plays with his train in a better mode." James let paw pawtrol " he says

Hailey agrees then gets the boys to go to lunch. " come on let's get you guys some lunch " Hailey says.

Hailey places James in his highchair and Gabe in his then give them their food.

James and gabe quickly are back to being friends as they both eat and talk to each other in their own language.

James eats up his sandwhich and fruit letting out a burp when he's done. Gabe laughs at James and does the same thing

James finishes too and tryed to get out as well.

Megen smiles and helps both of the boys out "ok can you 2 big boys bring your shoes over and we'll leave soon ok" as James and babe race to see who can get there shoes first as James sprints back to Hailey "here mommy!!!! I win!!!!"

Hailey smiles on how fast James runs. She ties his shows then puts his jacket on. " James let's go potty" Hailey says taking James to the bathroom. She pulls his pants down then gives waits for him to pee.

Gabe puts his shows on by himself .

Hailey helps James pull his pants up then carries him to the car and buckled him in his car seat. She hands him his toy so he can play while they drive to the children museum.

He takes his toy and is make "whosh" sounds like it's flying. Have in the car seat next to him as he does the same.

as they arrive james realizes he didn't finish using the bathroom and still needed to pee "mommy I gotta go potty" he wiggles around urgent

Hailey looks in the back and sighs. " James I thought you went potty at the house." She gets out the car and tries to get to the bathroom.

Gabe wiggles to. " mommy I gotta go " he says trying to hold it.

"I know but now I gotta go more!" James's says with a strain in his voice not wanting to have an accident.

Meg sighs as well "gabe you know the rule we always use the potty before we leave" she rushes to get him out of his car seat seeing him trying to hold it following Hailey to find a bathroom

Hailey helps James into the bathroom and sits him on the toilet. " next time you go all the way at home " Hailey says getting stern. Then takes him to wash his hands.

Gabe barely makes it to the bathroom. " I sowwy "

James sighs feeling better that he made it "ok mommy me sorry" as he washes his hands and waits outside the bathroom with mommy as they wait for gabe and megen.

Meg kisses his head "it's ok and you did do a good job of holding it till you made it to the bathroom." she helps him down and makes him wash his hands before leaving

Hailey stops when she noticed James is gone and starts to freak. When she finds him she gets mad. " James you never let go of mommy hand when you are in big place like this now you can be put on a leash " she yells. Hailey knows James doesn't like the leash. She takes it out and puts it on his back.

Hailey picks up James. " Megan I'm going back to the car i will be back when he calms down " she says and takes James back to the car.

" now James we are because you trying to run off you either can stay with mommy or we can leave " she say.

Gabe frowns seeing James leave. But then looks at all the dinosaur. " mommy wook. At the dinoroar "

Hailey picks James up. " now I'm keeping the leash on until I can trust you again " she says and goes back into the museum.

" I'm sorry " she says to Megan. " he needs to learn he can't run off like that "

Gabe smiles seeing James come back. " hi James wook at the wig one "

Megan smiles "it wouldn't be a trip to a museum without at least one toddler having a meltdown. I'm glad he's better now though, gabe was missing his friend"

james looks at them his eyes big "coool!" As he tryes