LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey listened to Megan. She was she could parent like her maybe she could take a few lesson. " maybe you can teach me a few things. Sometimes I don't know what to do " Hailey says. Then giggles at Megan joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megen hugs Hailey "I'm always here" as everyone talks a bit.

james comes back in the room with gabe chasing each other as megen picks up gabe "I don't know about you Hailey but I think it's time for cake

Hailey hugs Megan back then looks at the kids " yeah I think it's time" Hailey says. She goes and cuts two smalls piece of cake then got to sippy cup of milk.

" here you go to super heroes "

Hailey smiled and got James pajamas out and a nighttime diaper. The goes and waits for him to finish eating. When he's done she changes him into his pajamas.

" can you say goodnight to everyone "

Gabe eats his cake and drinks his. Milk then gets tired. " mommy I'm twired"

He was too tired "mommy paci" as he reaches to get out of his high chair and when he did he rested his head on her shoulder.

megen picks up gabe "ok you guys let's get you both to sleep we have a fun day planned for you guys but that will only happen if you're good and sleep through the night" she winks at Hailey

Hailey gave James his paci and cuddle him on the couch. She kissed his head. Waited for him to go to sleep.

Gabe yawned and reached for Megan. " James sweep with me " he says softly.

Hailey laid James down in babes bed. Then tucked him in. " I will be in the room across. But remember you have to stay in here to do something fun tomorrow. " Hailey says kissing him on the head.

Gabe was so tired he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Hailey talked to Megan for awhile then went to bed herself. In morning she was still sleeping.

Gabe woke and tried to wake James." James " he says. Rubbing his eyes.

Gabe runs around the house not giving James his dolphin teasing him.

Hailey here this and gets up." What's going on here" Hailey says raising her eyebrow.

Gabe drops the dolphin and looks at hailey. " ummm "

James ran over and picked up his fisher and hugged him. Seeing Hailey he was worried he would be in trouble "gabe swol fishie mommy. Me good me twy to sway" trying to explain himself the best way he could with the few words he knew

Hailey looked at both boys." Well gabe we don't tease friends " Hailey says. " now what were you doing out of bed."

Gabe looks down at ground." We were twying weakfast" Gabe explains to Hailey.