LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

He stops jumping and runs off getting his crayons and coloring book. "Mommy I wanna watch awimal ovie. Awimal ovie" as he's referring to zootopia but it's too hard for him to say so he always calls it animal movie

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey stopped doing her homework. She picked James up and brought him over to his coloring table. " you color a picture why I do homework" she says. She brings her books over to the couch so she can do her homework why James colors.

" can right you name " Hailey ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He nodded his head yes "I ight name mama" as he sat his table. He was starting to learn letters at daycare but didn't know them well as he started trying to do the alphabet "Aaaa....bbbb....ummmm fffffff.....ppppp." Saying it out loud

Hailey smiles. She gets James a alphabet book. " here you go let's go threw it " Hailey says. She points to the letters And says it out loud then waits for James to say it going threw the whole alphabet.

James sits there with Hailey as he stutters through it as it's still hard for him. He rubs his head after going through the alphabet book "dat make head hurt" he rubs his forehead "I wanna be wike mama" he cuddles into Hailey's lap

Hailey cuddle with James. " you will get better at it I promise " Hailey smiling at him. She then put her homework down and started to watch the movie.

Hailey snuggles with James. She got comfy and ended up falling asleep too. She woke up to her phone ringing it was her sister wondering if she left yet.

Hailey pulls down his training pants and put a pull up on him and sweat pants. Then hands him a sticker.

"Okay you ready to go bye bye " she says holding her hand out

He goes and holds mommys hand and gets his blankie and Dolphin and follows Hailey to the car.

His feet dangle as he kicks his feet "I wanna wash wion wing mommy" as he reaches for his soppy cup

Shortly after they arrive in the town Hailey sits live in.

"Five minutes baby " Hailey says. She puts James nursery music on so he can stay distracted.