LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey frowned she thought this was going to be easy but guess not. " thanks for helping out " Hailey says. She picked up James and put him in the car trying not to wake him. When they got home she later him down in his bed waiting for him to wake up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James woke up a little bit later from his nap and yawned stretching in his bed and looking around seeing he was home. He grabbed his blankie from his bed and sucked his thumb still half asleep he claimed off the bed and wandered to the living room

Hailey was in the kitchen making her self a sandwich when James walked into the living room.

"Hey buddy " she says " how was your day at school " she ask.

" I know you miss me but you can't potty yourself because of that if you have to go you go if I'm there or not " Hailey says rubbing James back gently

Hailey smiled. " no but tomorrow you will use the potty at school no matter what right " Hailey says reheating him so he could lay on her.

He went off to his room and got his crayons and coloring book Hailey got him and started to scribble and color in it tryin to stay in the lines but going out of them most of the time but continued to giggle

Hailey looked up from her homework. She smiled at James picture. " well that's nice I love it and I know ryan will to let's put it on the fridge " Hailey says getting up and putting up the pictures ryan colored.

James smiled big seeing his picture on the fridge and enjoyed his cookie and juice while turning the pages in a book. He couldn't read yet but laughed and enjoyed seeing the pictures of characters.

Hailey smiled and went back to her homework. Then got up. " James let's use the potty " Hailey says. She takes James hand and leads him over to the potty and pulled down his pants.

Hailey smiled at James. " umm I don't think so but you can show him when he does " Hailey says going to the kitchen to cook dinner.

" James can you clean up you coloring stuff " Hailey asked.