LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

It takes a while but James finally falls into a deep sleep breathing heavy as his pacifier falls out of his mouth and he drools on the front of his pjs snuggled under his sheets and hugging his dolphin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey pats his back until he fall asleep and knowing he asleep for the night. She walked out the room and went to bed herself knowing James would be up early in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James stayed asleep for the rest of the night and woke up early the next morning. He waited for a minute till realizing he wasn't in a crib anymore and carefully climbed out of bed. He waddled to Hailey's room tugging her "mommy mommy "

" yes I will be out in five minutes " Hailey says turning over. She sleeps exactly five minutes before going up to see what James actually did.

James went to the living room but felt suddenly like he needed to go potty. He went to the bathroom but struggled wi getting his pjs and diaper off not wanting to wake mommy up and couldn't be wait so he just sat on the potty wi his diaper on and wet his diaper

Hailey woke up and didn't see James ." James " she called. She walked over to the bathroom and saw James on the potty. At least he was using it but noticed he still had his diaper on.

" well that's now how it woks " Hailey says. To James giggling.

Hailey thought about. " I'm sorry but you still potty in your diaper" Hailey says. She gets up and goes and changes James into training panties.

" you have to go to daycare while mommy works so we are going to get you some breakfast" Hailey says. Setting James in his high chair and giving him a piece of toast.

James nibbles on it while waiting for mommy to make breakfast "but what happens if I gotta go potty?" Looking down at his training pants as he's barely used the potty at home let alone tryed in public

Hailey got James bag read the. Went over to him. " you can ask Chloe to take you " Hailey says going over to him.

" come one eat fast or we're going to be late"

" your such a boy " Hailey says smiling at James burping. She takes him out the high and carries him to the car. Buckled him in and starts to drive to the day care.

" okay James if you have to go potty tell Chloe remember"

"James didn't respond as he was playing with a toy and making noises.

chloe smiles and greets Hailey and James "hi James we're gonna have a great day today right?" James sucks his pacifier and nods his head showing off is toy as Chloe asks Hailey how James is feeling since he was out for a few days

" he feeling great we started potty training fully. So it would be helpful if you reminded him to go to the bathroom ever so often" Hailey explains to Chloe putting the diaper bag down.

She talks to Hailey a little more "well that's very exciting and I'll make sure to keep an eye on him and ask him. My only advice would be be patient it takes time for different kids but they each learn eventually at their own pace" Chloe taking the diaper bag as well

" yeah I know I mm trying to take it slow " Hailey says. " I have to go but I will see you later. "

Hailey leaves then Goes to the her job.

James played around like he usually did at daycare although whenever chloe asked him about using the potty he shook his head no. He didnt like the potty at daycare and it wasnt the same without mommy there to take him. Whenever chloe tryed to bring him to use the bathroom he wouldnt use it

Hailey did her usually work shift. Then went home to study. Shortly after she went to go get James. When she got their she noticed he was in different clothing indications he had an accident.

" did some one have an accident " she asked Chloe.

James was taking a nap and in deep sleep sucking his thumb sleeping on his little placemat with the other kids. As chloe talked to Hailey "Yea it wasnt a great day when it came to potty training here, he didnt like it much he kept asking for you to be here with him when i tryed taking him to the potty and he kept saying his potty at home was better. So he had a few accidents i was worried for a second he would run out of clean clothes. Its the first day though of him trying to use the potty in public its hard sometimes"