LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey sat the chicken in front of everyone. " thanks I try " Hailey says.

She watches as James eats his food. " so ryan next Friday I'm going to visit my parents and sister " she says to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James continued to eat his food but slowed down since he was getting full

Ryan talked with Hailey "oh that sounds like fun Hailey and I'm sure James will enjoy being spoiled by his grandparents" he holds her hand under the table and smiles

Ryan says he needs to get back to his place but is glad he got to spend it with the 2 of us. He gives Hailey a kiss good night and tells James goodnight. As Ryan leave James waves "ni ni dada" Ryan not hearing him as the door closed

Hailey blushes when she here's what James says hoping ryan didn't here it.

" James honey ryan isn't your dada " Hailey says trying to explain it to him.

James looked at Hailey a little confused. "Wian no dada?" Trying to understand since Ryan acted like a daddy all the time he was over at the house

James tryed to get out of his high chair as well

Hailey didn't know what to say so she ate her dinner. Then saw James getting out the high chair.

" James you can not get out the high chair by yourself."

Hailey went over and let him out and brought him over to the couch. To talk about ryan.

" Ryan is just mommy friend he is not dada even if he act like it " Hailey tries to explain to him

James nodded his head still not happy about not having a daddy but knew he had to be ok with it." He stayed in his moms lap playing with a toy to distract him

He suddenly felt an urge to go potty right away "uh oh...mommy I gotta potty" he says desperate, almost as soon as he says it he pees a little in his training pants

As soon James said he had to go potty. She got up and ran him over to the potty and sat him down as quickly as possible.

She waited for him to go.

Hailey frowned a little finding that he peed. But still happy he feels the urge to go now.

" it's okay " Hailey says. She pulls down James pants and goes to get him ready for bed. In a night time diaper.

James waddled around his room in a shirt while mommy got his night diaper and he went to find his pjs he wanted to wear. "Mommy I wanna wear dis". As he brings over his nemo pj pants and shirt. They are his favorite and asks to wear them almost every night

Hailey lays James on his changing table and gets him in his pajamas.

" okay now you can sleep in your big boy bed " Hailey says.
She lays James down and gives him his pacifier.

" goodnight " she says turning off the light then turning his night light on.

Hailey was still up when she heard James start to stir. She went in his room to check on home and saw that he was under his cover.

" James it's not time to play " she says getting serious. Think he was playing with one of his toys.

Hailey hugged him tight then sat on her bed. " there no monster look mommy will check " Hailey says.

She looks under his bed then goes to the closet.
" see no monster "

Hailey went to the rocker and rocked James to sleep. Hoping this would calm him down. Knowing he was scared that night. She needed him to get use sleeping in his own bed.

James was holding onto Hailey tight almost refusing to let himself let go even as his eyes got heavy again and he fell asleep. As soon as Hailey let go and tucked James back into bed he woke up "mommy stay please" he said whimpering