LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

James sucked on his thumb and said ok as he still wasn't ready but trusted mommy. He reached for his arms out to get out of the cart "can I see paw paw bed paease" as he couldn't say paw patrol so he always called it paw paw

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He smiles and bounces up and down on it and giggles "yea I wuv it. Can I have dis one please" also while unknowingly having an accident in his diaper forgetting about the potty because he was having too much fun on the bed

Hailey smiles and takes the tag for the better. She goes to the front desk and pays for it. Then takes ryan over to the training panties. " look what Lets pick out some training panties for you "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey gets the ones ryan points out to then puts them in the cart.
They pay for the underwear then on there way home.

" James to you potty your diaper "

" okay I'm going to believe but if your wet when we get home no tv before bed." Hailey says walking toward the pretzel cart.

Sh ideas James his pretzel bites and her self a regular pretzel.

She finds a table and sits James in a high chair and gives him his pretzel.

He smiles and eats them loudly "nom nom nom!" Once again unknowingly wetting a little more as he drank his juice.

ryan offers to help set up James new bed tonight when they get back to the apartment

Hailey smiles " that would be great " Hailey says. She eats some of her pretzel. Then takes James out and brings him into the car. When they get there she feels his diaper.

" James you potty yourself why didn't you tell mommy " she ask alittle disappointed.

He looks down finally noticing his diaper is pretty wet now as he holds one of his bites he was still eating "I didn't know I go pee pee mommy I fowget " hoping Hailey wasn't too mad at him

Hailey picks up jame and sets him on the floor. She takes off his wet diaper then places him in his new training panties.

" now if you have to go potty tell me okay " Hailey says then goes to help ryan to take down James crib.

James wiggled around as they felt weird to him they weren't thick like his diapers were but he didn't like seeing Hailey disappointed so he was gonna try his best. He went off to play while Ryan and Hailey worked in his room.

He found his way to the kitchen and found some pots and pans and started to bang them laughing and making up his own music

Hailey helped with the bed then realized she should go take James to the potty.

" James let's go sit on the potty " Hailey says bringing him over to the potty.

" I'm sorry but you have to come use the potty " Hailey says sitting him down. She could tell this wasn't going to be an easy process.

" come one sit back down if you go peepee you will get chocolate icecream " Hailey says

The ice cream helped and he sat back down and waited. He played with his stuffed animal which helped pass the time a little but as a little bit trickled into the potty and he got mommy she attention "mommy I go pottt!" Knowing that would make her happy

Hailey waited then for jame to pee. Then she heard the pee hit the potty.

" good boy now you get icecream " she says with a smile.

She pulls up his pants then goes to kitchen and gets him a small bowl of icecream.

She sets him up at the table then goes off and clean up the potty mess.

Ryan carried James to the kitchen and got him in his high chair

"wow Hailey it smells amazing in here" as he sits down to eat.

James knows if he's gonna be a big boy he has to eat like one too and tryed to eat with his fork although he was still a little messy eater he was trying harder now to eat proper