LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey was about to explain how it went when she heard James get out of his bed. She got up and went into the room.

"James are you suppose to get out of bed by yourself" Hailey ask raising her eyebrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey sighed she picked up James.

" sorry but you can't do that I guess you need a couple minutes in time out " Hailey says. She then places James in the corner.

Then over to Ryan. " I think I need to get him a new bed that one is just pointless to even have he just get out of it "

"Buttt mommy!!!" He complained. And was upsett he just wanted to be a big boy and do it on his own he didn't understand what was wrong with that.

"i think I've seen those toddler beds that have bars on the side so he doesn't fall out. Maybe it will help him feel more like a big kid if he has a bed and will make him want to potty train too more. Just have to show him the benefits of being a bit kid and he'll do better"

" yeah maybe after lunch I can go get him one. He just has to learn that getting out the crib isn't safe " Hailey says

She goes over to James.
" now what aren't you aloud to do by yourself she ask"

James smiled when he saw Ryan "hi wian" he waved as he was put in his high chair and began to eat with his hands and drink juice "mmmm ummmy ummmy!!" James felt better and bounced up and down in his chair

Hailey was already in the car and driving when ryan wanted to watch a movie.

" sorry I forgot to start it just sit their and suck your pacifier" she says

James didn't like sitting still long and needed a distraction. He kept squirming and moving around trying to get out of his seat.

ryan turned around "hey James look at me...." as he started to play peek a boo with him. It was one of james favorite games and he immediately became memorized"

Hailey took James out of his car seats " were getting a new bed so can stop climbing out of your crib " Hailey sat. As they go in the store. She places James in a cart and goes straight to the bed aisle and starts to look at the beds.

Ryan walks with Hailey holding her hand as James got really excited about getting to pick out a cool big boy bed "I want dat one!!! No dat one!!!! No dat!!" As he points to every bed he sees

Hailey smiles James excited about getting a new big boy better. " now James if you get his bed then no more diapers " Hailey Says. She then looks at a bed James might like a lot. A paw patrol bed.

" what about that one she says pointing to it "

James hears Hailey say no more diapers if he gets a bed and gets a little quite and nervous. He had used the potty a few times but didn't know if he was ready and having a diaper on was comforting in case he had an accident

Hailey looks at James and could tell he was worried about something.

" now whats wrong baby " she ask him rubbing is leg to comfort him.