LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James snuggled with mommy the medicine making him tired again knowing he was falling asleep "can Ryan help tuck me in please" James eyes getting heavy but was getting comfortable having Ryan around starting to think of him like a daddy

Hailey looks at her phone. She sends she will text her tomorrow and see because James is sick.

Hailey cuddles with Ryan turning on a movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The medicine causes James to sleep through the night.

His fever has gone down although still a little bit of a cough and sneeze. He's too tired to wake up full of energy like he usually is. James lays around in his crib laying on his back playing with one of his toys coughing a bit and coos a little as he waits for mommy to come get him

Hailey wakes up in the morning and makes herself some coffee waiting to see if she here James. She goes to his and checks on him.

"Morning baby " she says

Hailey feels James head still not well enough to go to daycare. " still sick lets get you some more medicine " Hailey says. She sit James in his high chair. She makes a mix of juice and medicine again then gives it to him. Then starts to make some eggs

James sips his juice as his legs dangle in his high chair like looking around.

Ryan wakes up and heads to the kitchen "good morning" he tells Hailey and James. He messes with James hair and gives Hailey a kiss on the cheek

Hailey kisses Ryan back. " I'm happy that I don't have class today because of James but I usually work and have to call out " she says making plates.

"Well I have to get to class but if you need me to babysit afterwards I can" as Ryan bites into some toast.

James holds the silly cup to his mouth drinking up some spilling on his shirt as he waits for breakfast

James uses his hands again to eat his eggs for breakfast as he tryed to talk but it comes out muffled.

Ryan says he needs to get back to his apartment and get ready, kissing Hailey good bye and rubbing James' head

James tryed to say bye dada but no one understood him since his mouth was full and Ryan leaves for class

Hailey cleans up James and his mess then sits him on the floor.
" I have to get ready so I'm going to put a movie in " Hailey says brining James into the living room. She puts finding nemo on for him.

Hailey goes and changes. When she gets out there was a knock on the door.

She goes and opens it. It was Hailey sister Megan with a little boy.

" hi Megan who this " Hailey says letting them.
" this your nephew Gabe " Megan respond.

" welcome in James is sick but you can come in"