LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey knew James would begin to cry so she just ignored it. She took him out of the car seat and brought him into Chloe.

" he hasn't had breakfast he was to tired " Hailey tells Chloe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe took him "oh common we're going to have a fun day today, no crying this time. And is that a new stuffed dolphin. Let's go see what mommy made you for breakfast" James holds onto her and sighs knowing mommy is leaving soon. He sucks his thumb waving bye bye to her "I wuv you" he says as he sniffles through his tears

Hailey leaves knowing that James is in good care with Chloe. She goes to class and finishes her work. Then goes takes a shift at the diner.

Hailey gets a call from Chloe worrying about James. She cuts her shift early and goes to the store to get chicken noodle soup and medicine for James.

She goes to get James and sees he looks flushed I. The cheeks.

" baby you don't feel good lets get you home and better " Hailey says picking up James. She puts him in his car seat and drives him to the house.

James wanted to be excited when he saw Hailey but was feeling terrible and weak.

In the car he groans coughing and wiping his runny nose on his sleeve sniffling "mommy make it stop" he whined

Hailey sighed seeing James Sick she hated it.

"Don't worry mommy will fix it " Hailey says. Hailey takes James out the car cuddle him. She takes him upstairs. First she takes all his clothes off including his pull up and replacing it with a diaper. Then gets the medicine.

"Come one baby take the medicine make you feel better "

James was in his long paw patrol shirt and just a diaper as he cuddled to mommy. He was still coughing and sniffling as he opened his mouth for the medicine but the moment he tasted it he spits it up on the front of his shirt shaking his head no "no wikey dat icky mama" shaking his head no

Hailey new James wasn't going to take the medicine so she got a small cup of juice and mixed the medicine in.

"Okay just drink some juice " she says trying to trick James to drink it.

The trick works perfect as james sucks on the juice mixed with medicine as he drinks the whole cup as he was really thirsty and burps a little and holds it up wanting more.

"uice pwease" he says soft and weakly

Hailey gets up and gets James some more juice and heating up some soup for him.

" here baby this some soup it will make you feel better " Hailey says. Bringing the spoon near his mouth.

He opens his mouth a little but not having much of an appetite. He holds his dolphin tight and has a few spoons of soup but starts to shake his head "I no humwry" he says softly as he tryes to curl up more in his high chair

Hailey knew took James out the high chair and got him a blanket and walked over to couch. Hailey rocked James peaceful. Hoping the medicine kicked in soon.

Hailey texted ryan back. " yeah James just is sick so I needed to take care of him " she responded.

Ryan felt bad and text her asking if he james was ok and if you both needed anything

James curls up with mommy dolphin and suggest under the blanket groaning before eventually falling asleep

Ryan smiles but seeing the text and responds he'll be there soon as he gets a pizza and ice cream for the 2 of them.

he comes over and knocks on th door gently not wanting to wake up james in case he was asleep

Hailey lays James on the couch and goes and opens the door for ryan.

She goes into the kitchen with him. Catching her up on how James feel.

Ryan and Hailey talk and eat in the kitchen so they don't wake up James.

James sleeps but wakes up to his tummy rumbling, starting to get a little bit of his appetite back. He sucks his pacifier and holds dolphin as he waddled to the kitchen in his paw patrol shirt rubbing his eyes

Ryan sees James first and nudges Hailey "I think we have company"

Hailey picks up James when he come and feels his head. "At least his fever went down " she says. She rubs his back. " are hungry baby we got your favorite pizza"