LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James giggles and laughs loudly when hailey tickles him as he tryes to get away and he runs off from her giggle making mommy chase him as he cant stop laughing as he runs away and around with hailey

Hailey runs around with James chasing him threw the apartment playing having fun with him when she gets a phone call.

It was her sister she rarely spoke to apparently she was in town this week and wanted to see James. So Hailey agreed setting a date they could meet which was tomorrow. Hailey didn't know that her sister had a child of her own.

Her family always looked down on her for having James so young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James was out of breath by now and was hyper. He jumped up and down seeing hailey on the phone he tugged on her arm reaching for it as she thought she was talking to ryan "mommy mommy i wanna say hi to wyan. mommy i hungry too" tryung to make it known he needed haileys attention

Hailey giggled a little bit as James thought it was Ryan.

" no it's aunts" Hailey says. She hangs up the phone and looks at james.

" let's get you some food " Hailey says scooping him up. She goes to the kitchen and places James in his high chair.

She starts to make some chicken and peas for dinner.

James sat in his high chair banging on it like they are drums as he makes up his own music.

When his food comes he sips his juice from his sippy cup and eats most of the chicken but ignores the yucky peas on his plate

Hailey finishes dinner and places the food in Front of James. Nothing he didn't eat his peas.

" eat your pea or no cookies " Hailey says getting stern.

Hailey smiles as James eat his food. She was going to make more but she could tell he was tired. Come on let's go take a bath.

Hailey brings James to a bath and runs him a bath with bubbles of course.

James plays around in the bubbles but is clearly too tires from his big exciting day to splash around hyper like he normally does. He lets mommy get him clean while he play with a toy

"mommy can I sweep wif u pwease" as he holds his arms up after bath time

Hailey washed James up the rinsed him off and got out a towel.

Hailey thought for a minute he would probably end on her bed anyway.

" yes you can" Hailey says putting James in a diaper.

James squirmed but didn't put up a fight when it came to getting changed for bed as he rested his head on Hailey's shoulder sucking his thumb. He starts to look around concerned though "mommy where dolfin?" He gets worried fearing he lost it or that it went back to the water

Hailey finishes getting James in to bed. Then sees the worry in his eye.

Hailey didn't know where the dolphin was either so she started to look around trying to find it. Having no luck after a couple minutes of lucking.

James starts crying as he gets out of Hailey's bed and looks for it too "fishy fishy where are you?!" As he continues to look in his room and goes to Hailey "I no sweep I need fishy mommy" clearly scared and upset

Hailey continue to look then remembers James left the dolphin in the car. She grabs James and goes to the car and relief it's there. She takes James back upstairs.

" I think you can sleep in your bed since you have dolphin " Hailey says.

Hailey wakes up hearing her alarm clock. She gets up gets herself ready to go to work. Then goes to wake up James.

" hey buddy time to wake up " Hailey says rubbing his back.

James yawns and sucks his thumb and holds fishy rubbing his eyes and shakes his head no not wanting to wake up "noo me too tired" he mumbles always cranky when woken up in the morning

Hailey sits James up then changes him gently. Grabbing a bottle out of the kitchen and some Cheerios in his travel container. Then puts him in his car seat on his way to school.