LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey looked at James with disappointment knowing what he did. She didn't say anything she grabbed his hand and started to walk him to the car.

" Megan we need to go " she says going to the car. She sits James in car seat in his pants still not saying a word then gets in the car waiting for Megan and Gabe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James was blushing bright red he knew better than to cry or do anything that might make his mommy upset. He just sat in his car seat mushed training pants making him uncomfortable as he Reyes to adjust in his seat but can't.

megen stays quiet too as she helps gave in the car and handing him his stuffed astronaut she got him too

Hailey waits to they get home. She then takes James up to the bathroom. Still not saying anything and cleans him. When she was done she looked at James
" James I'm super mad at you because should have told me you need to go to the bathroom. You been potty trained enough to know when you have to go. So I'm going to punish you for not telling me. Then you are going to sit in my room until dinner is done then it's bedtime " Hailey says she turns James over knee and spanks him five times then brings him into her room. Then sits him on the bed.

James screams having never been spanked before as he sobbed and cried having a full blown meltdown about everything that had just happened. He was upset about having an accident and mad that Hailey hurt him thinking mommy would never hurt him. He continued to cry and scream from the bed

Megan took gabe to play in the backyard when they got home not wanting him to know what was going on with James. She handed babe his little ball and put up his little plastic hoop

Hailey went to go cool down in the kitchen drinking some coffee. She felt bad for hiring James but he knew he had to go poop and just embarrassed her in the museum and in front of her sister. She sat there thinking and thought it was time to go home now. She went to talk to Megan.

Hailey hugs her back and hugs Gabe. She goes to her room and packs up brings it to the car. She then gets James so he can say good bye.

Gabe hugs James and smiles saying bye bye.

James was still being quiete and was hurt about what happened. He hugged gabe bye bye and hugged megen too.

he held his toys and followed Hailey to the car trying to get into his seat on his own although normally he holds his arms up for Hailey to place him in

Hailey sighs and puts James into his seat. She turned on loin king for him the started to drive back to their apartment.
It takes about an hour to get there.

When they get there Hailey unbuckled James and brings him upstairs to his room.

"James you still in trouble so you have to sit in your room until dinner is done I will back later " Hailey says shutting the door. She goes to start make dinner.

James curled up cluthing his knees and holding his stuffed fishy. He wasn't hungry anymore anyways and thought his mom was being mean to him in his 2yr old brain.

he thought that being a big boy was too hard and too much work and that life was easier when he was a baby so why try anymore

Hailey finished making dinner then went to James seeing he was still mad she picked him up and brought him over to his rocking chair to cuddle.

" I'm sorry sweetie but you have to learn you cant just poop pants in public like that. So I'm sorry mommy hit i was just really mad. Do you still wanna be my big boy ? "

James sighed and snuggled into Hailey's arms knowing she wanted him to be a big boy but felt he couldn't do it "it too hard mommy me no wike be big boy" sucking his thumb when he can't find his pacifier

Hailey rocked James gently. " I think you can do it honey. We will take it slow. But you can't she a baby for every. " Hailey says.
" plus babies don't get new toys"

" how about we use both trainine panties at home and pull ups when we are out " Hailey says. She takes him to the kitchen and sits him in his highchair.

" but you still are in trouble so after dinner it's bed"

"But mommy I say I sowie and i no sweepy" hoping to change Hailey's minds

he sits in his high chair and slowly starts to eat dinner pushing his veggies off to the side and eating his other food

Hailey takes James out of the highchair then brings him to his room. Changes him into pajamas and nighttime diaper.

" good night baby " Hailey says leaving the room:

James layed in his bed tossing and turning unable to fall asleep yet. He climbed out of bed and got one of his toys and brought to bed with him playing with one of his little toy cars trying to find a way to fall sleep

Hailey takes a shower then here's James playing. She goes in his room. " James time for bed " she says taking the toy. Hailey takes his toy box out to the living room.

" now goodnight"

Hailey went sleep like an hour later then James. She woke up and went to make coffee wondering if James was awake. Then she heard cartoons on.

" morning baby " she says going to kiss him on the head