LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Mom (private baby_james and hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey goes into and catches up with her sister having a good time getting to know her new nephew seeing he is like James alittle bit.

" James honey guess what Gabe like nemo to " Hailey says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James blushed and poked his head out seeing babe watching nemo and feels his diaper wet and sagging making it hard to walk. He shyly tugs his moms arm as she talks with her sister. James didn't want much attention and was trying to get mommy to walk away with him so he could tell her in private

Hailey looked at James and picked him up. " aww look you have wet diaper let's get you changed" Hailey says. She lays him down and changes him to a new diaper.

Then Hailey walked James over to Gabe. " hey Gabe this is your cousin James can you two say hi l " Hailey says.
Gabe blushes then murmurs a hi

James blushed and sucked his pacifier "hewo" hiding his face in Hailey's chest. Megan came over and picked up gabe "aww are you both being shy" she bounces gabe trying to get him to laugh "James do you think you have some toys that you and game can share together?"

james continued to hide his face not saying anything as gabe did the same

James waddled off with gabe and started to show him his room and toys holding up his new power ranger and some other action figures. It takes some time but they start playing together nicely

Gabe follows James and smiles at all his toy. Then begins to play power ranges with him.

Hailey and Megan go back and talking to each other and catching up.

"I cant believe how big James has gotten he's a really good kid you've done great with him. sorry i wasnt as supportive at first when you had him" megen tells hailey since she kinda cut hailey off when she found out about her pregnancy

" well kind of I guess. This guy named Ryan been hanging out awhile and James seems to like him " Hailey explains.

" tag you wit " Gabe says running around James room having a good time.

"Oh he sounds nice and the fact that ryan likes james and is comfortable is a huge bonus" as hailey and megen continued to catch up like old time when they were kids.

James was having fun and was chasing gabe. As he ran after him though he tripped and fell cutitng his leg a little because he skid on the floor and starts cryinh loudly screaming for mommy

Hailey was about to say something when James began to cry.

Gabe camping running In to the kitchen and went over to Megan. " James has booboo " he say.

Hailey immediately goes to James and sees he cut his leg.

"It's okay let's get a band aid"

Hailey goes to the bathroom and puts the band aid on James leg. Then kisses it making it all better.

" I don't think we're doing anything you can play with Gabe until he leaves the maybe we will see ryan later " Hailey says picking James up and carrying him to the living room.

James went down and played with gabe some more as they watched cartoons in the living room laughing at shows together.

Megen tells Hailey about whats going on at home and tells her that mom and dad ask about her and James alot and that she should come back and visit

Hailey agrees that she and James will be there spring break.

Gabe starts to play with power rangers with James having a really good time.

They are having fun and start to tire each other out. Gabe comes over and snuggles into megan and james sucks his thumb and holds his arms his univeral sign for he wants to take a nap

Megen is holding gabe and rocking him to sleep rubbing his back " well I think gab just made a new best friend today. I should let him get home and take a nap. But maybe you guys can come this weekend to visit. I can invite mom and dad too if you want

Hailey sits on the couch. " yeah sounds like a great idea. Friday I can probably call you and meet at your place and stay the weekend. " Hailey says. Then she's bye to Megan and Gabe and watches them leave.

She goes to the kitchen and starts to cook a big lunch. It was her surprise for Ryan.
She texted ryan and told him to step buy after his class was done.

Hailey waits for Ryan to come. Then opened the door and hugged him.

She sat at the table showing ryan the lunch she had made and told him about James and meeting her sister.

Ryan smiled big as it was a pleasant surprise and he hugged Hailey and kissed her "this is amazing Hailey thank you. How did James do with your sister and his cousin?"

James woke up from his nap and yawned sitting in his crib he could smell something yummy was being made. He laughs looked st the bars and down to the ground and decided to try and climb out of his crib using the bars to try to pull himself out not knowing Hailey could hear him on the monitor