LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From D- to Diapers (private qith Tain)

Alisha Ward was a professor with very high standards, and this semester, one girl in particular has completely failed. Alisha made a pass grade at 4.5 out of 6 and Rosie had gotten a 2.

Alisha kept her voice steady and cold, all the better to be scary.

"Yes it is. You know I expect at least a 4.5 out of 6 from you. Did you get one? No you got a 2 would you care to explain why?"

"I don't care if you get a 6 in your other classes. I care if you get a 6 in my classes.", Alisha thinks for a second, then smiles evilly, it was one of those smiles which said the recipient was in deep trouble.

• 3 weeks later...

"Good. You see I've always wanted a child but I never had enough time to adopt and I don't have a husband, so in return I ask that you live with me and become my baby. This includes breadtfeeding wearing diapers and having no independence.", says Alisha.

• 1 month later...

"No I'm not, I'm deadly serious but if you don't want to I suppose I'll just have to eMail your Mother sying that you have to leave the course.", she shrugged and turned her computer on. "It's your choice Rosie.", she says opening Microsoft outlook (the email program).

Alisha smiles, "Good choice Rosie now come along with Mommy we have to go to your new home and we really ought to get you something for your lip biting problem, a pacifier should work.", she says turning the computer off and standing up, standing she was at least 10 cm taller than Rosie. She got hwr bag and held out her hand.

Alisha smiled and led Rosie down to her car where she put her in the backseat, what's more there was a screen over the window with babyish designs on and there were several other babyish items including the carseat she was sitting on.