LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From A Newbie In Boston

quabbaby

Hello everyone. My name is Alan and live near Boston Mass. I'm very new to all this. Have been ab/dl pretty much my whole life and also a little incont. My love and desire for diapers and plastic pants go back to when I was about 3-4 yrs. old. I've been told by my mother some many yrs. ago that she had me toilet trained just before I was a yr. old. I wonder if that might have affected me somehow in my love for diapers and plastic panties??? ;) Don't really know for sure but have stopped trying to fugure it out and just love and enjoy wearing them. I remember as a child even after I had physically outgrown them, playing with the cloth diapers and plastic panties and wishing that I could still be able to get into them. I've always been very accident prone through out my life but as a child my mother never once considered putting me back into diapers for some reason. I really regretted that. I remember also seeing other children about my age on a beach in the summer in diapers and actually getting jealous that I was'nt in them also. I think its ironic that I can still remember all of this from so long ago. I'll be 52 yrs. old this January and still in love with diapers until my last breath on earth. I guess thats all for now. ALAN :)

Hi Alan and welcome to our little group. Thank you for sharing you story with us ...it was very sweet.

I know how you felt because I have a younger sister and I was long out of diapers when she came to us. Seeing her in diapers made me very jealous and began putting them on again. I'm 40 now and I never stopped!!! :whistling:

BTW did they ever finish "The Big Dig" in boston? Whatta nightmare!

Hi Alan and welcome to our little group. Thank you for sharing you story with us ...it was very sweet.

I know how you felt because I have a younger sister and I was long out of diapers when she came to us. Seeing her in diapers made me very jealous and began putting them on again. I'm 40 now and I never stopped!!! :whistling:

BTW did they ever finish "The Big Dig" in boston? Whatta nightmare!

Thank you everyone for your very supportive reply. I am really looking forward to getting to know you wonderful people out here on DD. It truely is a God send that theres web sites out here that give great support to the people of the ab/dl community and to also know that I'll never have to be alone again. Alan. :D PS. sirpoopsalot, the big dig in boston is still ongoing and IT IS a total nightmare.

Hi Alan, Welcome to the group here at DD. I hope that you had a very nice Christmas!!! I live south of Boston myself, on the south shore. I am a DL and a cd. That keeps me busy!!! Have fun, and make friends. Criss