LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want To Start My Own Diaper Site

nappyman

Hi i'm hoping that someone can help me i want to start my own diaper site but have know idear how to start doing this and was hoping that someone might like to join me so that we can work together and bring out another fantastic diaper site.

If you are intrested you can e-mail me at ladsnightin@hotmail.com

thanks

nappyman

Could you maybe be a bit more specific?

I mean what EXACT type of help are you looking for?

Before you can really start anything, you need a host, but what that host must allow depends on what you intend to put on it (besides in general accepting that type of content). If it's just Pics, info, exc. you want to put up on it, any server will do - but if you wish to include stuff like Chat, Message Board, E-commerce, exc. - you will want one that allows CGI scripts to by used (or at least a way to remotely host them).

Also, are you in a hurry to get found? - If so, I would suggest a account with overture.com, that is where search engines like Yahoo, CNN, MSN, ASK, exc. get the first page of there results from (Google dose it a different way, they have a similar thing, just don't recall it off-hand, but can check my notes if you wish - it's basically a pay-per-click referring service) if you can't afford to get at the top of overtures first page, the next best spot is the last 3 of the first page.

Another good way to promote it is with link-exchanges (BUT especially if you have E-commerce, DO NOT trade links with anyone that is a direct competitor, it ends up taking $$ away from both).

Once you have the host, and exactly what you want on it, I can help out with coding it.

A Host I have used many times, that dose allow CGI scripting is www.server101.com BUT I don't know if they would accept that type of content or not.

NOTE: Other ways to get fairly high in a relevance search engine is include your main keyword in the description tag 3 times, but no more than three, also, if you get a domain name for it, the main keyword should be part of the domain name.

Hi i'm hoping that someone can help me i want to start my own diaper site but have know idear how to start doing this and was hoping that someone might like to join me so that we can work together and bring out another fantastic diaper site.

If you are intrested you can e-mail me at ladsnightin@hotmail.com

thanks

nappyman

First you will need a domain name. You could buy 1 from somewhere like http://bravenet.com

Now you will need somewhere to host your site. Although Bravenet offers hosting, I wouldn't recomend it. Try http://TTLhosting.net

They are quite reasonable with price and they allow you to host adult sites.

If you want to build a community, you can get a free forum from http://www.simplemachines.org and a free portal to go with it from http://www.tinyportal.net

You can also add many mods such as chatrooms and gallerys etc.

Hi nappyman,

I am a computing student, and my housemate (also a computing student) runs his own hosting company. He is very experienced at setting up message boards, blogs and other content managent systems, basically anything you'd need. I can ask him if he'd be willing to host a diaper site. If so he will give us a very good rate.

Your first step though is a domain name. If you haven't bought one yet goto www.domainmonster.com they are the best, especially for .uk domain names. We can take care of most things after that.

Anyway, if you want any advice or want me to ask my housemate just PM, email or add me to MSN.

Matt