LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mommy think tank

• 2 months later...

Shame there are no more posts on this. I kind of browse on here looking for ways as a reluctant AB to impress my Mommyish partner so this thread would have been perfect

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I may not be a mommy but i'd be happy to share some of the things my mommy does that i absolutely LOVE. I'm gonna skip some of the more obvious things like changing diapers, playing with them, or give lots of cuddles and point out some of the more subtle things. Setting out a change of clothes for your little to wake up to in the morning, either the night before after you put your little to bed or the morning before they wake up set out the clothes you want them to wear for the day; if they have work or something in the morning it's still fine to do this with work appropriate clothes as it's not the clothes but the act itself that makes us littles gush. Remembering the names of your little's stuffies, hearing mommy refer to my stuffies by name makes me so happy because when i introduce her to a new one i blabber on for what seems like forever about their back story, their family, where they come from you name it and knowing she was paying attention and remembering makes me feel so loved. Speaking of which pay attention to your little's random tangents, they might seem pretty inconsequential but to a little everything we say is important! if you pitch in and encourage our rambling us littles will get really excited and if you can remember some of our favorite anecdotes and bring them up another time it's means so much to us. Always remember to check up on your littles emotions us littles are generally pretty sensitive and can become sad easily but we also don't want to burden our mommies and daddies with our own problems so we tend to internalize; if your little seems a little down try to talk about it with them mommy or daddy can usually make it better and if your little doesn't want to talk don't force it either just be extra loving and caring to distract them from the sad feelings. I hope this helps you be a better mommy for your little monkey, i'd be happy to share more if you want more just let me know!

• Like 1