LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Chloe didn't listen to Kayla whine or whatever. She walked to the changing room. Chloe undressed herself then got to her sexy pink bikini.

Then she pulled out Kayla purple Sofia the first bathing suit with ruffles. Then she pulled out a swim diaper.

She undressed Kayla outfit then took her clothes and her diaper. She put the swim diaper and the swim suit on her.

" you look so cute in that bathing " Chloe coos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayla watched as Chloe put on a bikini and she had to admit the girl was hot but she was so jealous as she stood there in a diaper.

She didn't want to get in trouble so she let her babysitter get her dressed in this stupid get up.

"How long before this nightmare is over!" she said under her breathe

Chloe talked to Kayla in the hot tub for about 15 minutes.

" oh we need to get you food " Chloe says. She gets out the hot tub. Grabbing Kayla hand.

She changed Kayla back to her regular clothes and Chloe changed back too her clothes.

Then she grabbed the diaper bag and walked to the food court.

When they got there she went to McDonald's and Oder Kayla a happy meal.

She found a high chair and placed Kayla in the chair.

"Okay eat all your food for me " Chloe says.

Kayla actually felt normal again as Chloe talked to her about things. Just like that she found herself on her back getting put back in a diaper.

When they got to the food court she saw Chloe grab the highchairs.

"Please can't I just eat at the table?" she whined

Once she was put in the highchair she figured people would just think this is son kind of college prank.

Chloe ate her food occasionally feeding Kayla her food.

" so maybe i can convince your mommy to get you training panties " Chloe says.

" but that means you being a really good girl. So I was thinking a sticker chart and if you reach 20 stickers you can wear panties for a whole day " Chloe says putting the idea out there.

Chloe smiled and finished her food.

"Okay let's go buy some stickers for your broad" Chloe says.

She take Kayla out of the high chair and brings her to an arts craft store they go to the sticker aisle.

"What one do you want " Chloe says looking at the stickers.

"Ok!" she says excitedly thinking she's finally on the road to getting out of diapers again.

She rolls her eyes not really caring what stickers to pick.

"I don't care whatever is fine." she says smiling just wanting to get this over with

Chloe picks up a pack of paw patrol sticker and grabbed some poster broad and sticker. Chloe paid then left the mall and put Kayla in her car seat. She gave Kayla a bottle then drove to the house.

Chloe took Kayla out the car.

" okay I think it's time for a nap " Chloe says. Putting down the shopping bags.

She brought Kayla up to her nursery lowered the crib and put her in.

" do you want a bottle or pacifier " Chloe ask holding up both the items.

Kayla sat in the seat drinking her bottle as she was thirsty. She kept thinking to herself soon she'd be out of diapers.

Once they got home she was taken inside, the baby frowned when it was announced it was nap time.

"Nap do I have to?" she cried

When she was put in her crib she hated both choices that were offered.

"Neither." she said smiling

Chloe frowned and placed the pacifier in Kayla mouth then wounded up the mobile.

"Good night baby " chloe said then walked out the room.

While Kayla was sleeping Chloe made Kayla chart for her rewards. It had the days of weeks in columns. It was pink and glitter the top of the broad said Kayla baby good chart.

It was the perfect little thing. Then on the side had things Kayla could do to be a good girl. Like play with her toys, drink her bottle,take a nap without whining and more. It was just the perfect thing ever.

Kayla nodded as she sucked the pacifier watching the mobile go round and round. She wet her diaper thinking soon she'll be in her sexy Victoria's Secret panties. Soon she was sound asleep as it had been a stressful day for the baby out and about.

Chloe finished making Kayla poster for her then hung it up on the wall. She waited fifteen minutes before she went wake Kayla.

"Morning baby time to get up " Chloe cooed.

" umm about 45 minutes but mommy called and said we were go out and wanted you ready" Chloe said lifting Kayla out the crib.

She checked Kayla diaper feeling it was dry.

" I'm going to pack your diaper bag so you go play " Chloe says going to pack the diaper.

" well your mommy didn't say " Chloe said. She finished getting he diaper bag packed. She took Kayla downstairs and walked her to her chart.

" look you see all the things you can do to be good " Chloe says scanning the list.

" yes it is and you have to follow all of them to get panties "Chloe says.

Chloe goes over to the couch.

" want to earn your first sticker " Chloe ask " you can play with you baby doll "