LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Kayla was getting mad as the food was getting on her face, she could just imagine how she looked she babysat her nephew several times and the neighborhood kids when she was a teenager. It was humiliating to now be the one in a highchair getting fed.

"What time is bedtime?" she asked softly hating the fact that she'd even have to ask such an absurd thing.

She looked at the apple pie it would definitely taste better then her baby food.

"Can't I just feed myself and seriously why do I have to eat baby food?" she asked annoyed

Hailey feed kayla the rest of the apple pie mush. Then held up the bottle of formula to her mouth.

" bedtime is at 830 " Hailey says meekly.

She held the nipple untill the bottle was gone.

" why do you think your eating baby food " Hailey ask sarcastically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She frowned as she tasted the baby formula. Turning her head.

"Please mommy can't I have some milk in a sippy cup Chloe let me have a sippy cup today!"

Kayla couldn't believe the little things like milk, sippy cup, pull ups are all things she wanted now.

The baby found out quick Haley was strict and not playing games as she began drinking the bottle she tried to hold it but she was denied that too.

"Cause you want me to be a baby but you know I'm as old as you this isn't right you kidnapped me!" she cried kicking her feet slamming her fists against the tray of the highchair if anyone saw this they would think the baby's throwing a temper tantrum.

Hailey was getting irritated with the baby. She took out the bottle and yanked the baby out the highchair.

" I'm sick of you throwing a tantrum " Hailey yelled. She brought the baby upstairs then untapped her diaper she started to spank the baby with the paddle.

20 times when she was done she put the Kayla in a new diaper. Then and pajamas in then in the crib.

" goodnight hopefully you will be better tomorrow "

"I don't wanna be a baby I wanna go home!" she cried. Kayla wasn't used to anyone telling her what to do much less treating her like a baby!

She found herself being dragged to the nursery and being scolded on the way.

Kayla wasn't dumb she Knew what was coming .

"No mommy please I'm sorry!" she cried as she was roughly pulled over Haley's lap.

She herd the tapes being ripped from her diaper then the cool air hit her bottom.

Whack whack whack,

"No no please owe owe!" she yelled and cried

The baby was kicking her feet and trying to dance around to avoid the paddle but Haley had her locked down it seemed.

Once the spanking was over her face was red and she had tear streaked face and a running nose from crying and a very sore ass.

Kayla laid still and let her mommy diaper her and dress her in her pajamas.

Sniffling

"I will mommy." she said as she herd the door close she laid there watching the teddy bears dance as the mobile went round and round soon she was asleep.

Hailey walked out the room. She cleaned up then ate dinner. Shortly after she was asleep as well.

In the morning she got dressed in her black suit with hair pulled back.

She went up to the niter to see Kayla.

" morning baby it's time to start the day." She cooed. She opened up the curtains so light can come into the room.

" are you a wet little baby this morning"

Kayla woke up sometime in the night or it could've been early in the morning as she had no idea what time it was cause there were no clocks in the nursery.

She laid there fighting the urge but her bladder wouldn't let her sleep so she finally wet her diaper and she went back to sleep.

"Wh--what time is it?" she said stretching wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

The baby sat up in her crib trying to wake up and she noticed her diaper was wet then she remembered waking up.

"Um yeah." she said softly not proud that her diaper was wet.

Hailey stuck her finger in the diaper.

" well yes you are " Hailey said happily. She laid Kayla down and untapped her diaper then wiped her clean then added a fresh new diaper.

When she was done she put Kayla in a pink frilly summer dress.

" look at how cut you look " Hailey cooed looking standing Kayla up.

She brushed Kayla in pigtails.

Kayla was getting used to people sticking their hand in her diaper now.

She hated to admit but the clean fresh diaper did feel good.

"What the hell is happening to me!" she thought to herself as Hailey brought the diaper up tight between her legs and taping the sides.

The baby was like a real live baby doll as she let Haley do whatever she wanted to her as she dressed her.

She cringed knowing she would look like a cute baby with her hair in pigtails.

Kayla hated how she moved around her diaper crinkled.

"Mommy do you think you can put a clock in here?" she asked nicely as she moved her pigtails bounced

Hailey walked Kayla out of the nursery.

" yes I can after I get home I will take you shopping to get a clock" Hailey said happily. She helped Kayla in her highchair. She pouted dry cheerios on the plate for her and a bottle of juice.

" can you eat all the cereal all gone for mommy " Hailey said drinking a cup of coffee

"Well don't you just have a extra one or something?" she said not wanting to go out as a baby.

She got in the highchair as her mommy helped her in.

Kayla normally had a yogurt and a iced coffee for breakfast this as so different then what she was used too. She noticed right away no baby food or formula.

She smiled "Yes mommy!"

The big baby began eating the cereal with her hands and she drank her juice.

"Well I guess you don't want to have a clock in your nursery " Hailey said.

She looked at her phone she was in good mood this morning because today is the day she gets her promotion at her job.

While Kayla was eating Chloe knocked on the door. Hailey answered it.

" hi Chloe do you think you can take Kayla to the mall to get a clock for her nursery " Hailey.
" yea I was planning on taking her to the mall pool today anyway " chloe said.

" well that's great her bathing suit is her closet with her swim diapers. " Hailey says.

" okay see you later" Chloe says

Hailey says bye to Kayla then leaves.

Chloe came over to Kayla.
" Kayla after you eat we can get going to the mall "" Chloe says.
While Kayla finishes up she packs the diaper bag and the swim suit Hailey said was in the room with swim diapers.

Chloe walked over to Kayla and smacked her thigh " now don't start off like this " she says getting stern.

She takes Kayla out. " If you want your clock you will want to go to the mall " Chloe says.

Chloe grabbed the bag and walked out to her car. She was 16 so she could drive. She opened the back door and sat Kayla in the backseat and buckled her.

"Okay drink this bottle on the way to the mall " Chloe easy giving Kayla the bottle.

Kayla hated the diaper bag it showed in pastel colors baby still in diapers. She was embarrassed cause if anyone saw her and the diaper bag it wouldn't take much for anyone to figure out she's the baby!

She sat there and began drinking her bottle not wanting to get in trouble.

Chloe drove to the mall got the diaper bag out. Then Kayla. First they went to the baby store so they could get Kayla a baby clock for her room.

When they got there their were many different clocks.

" okay do you see one you like " Chloe says scanning them

" you can pick one of theses on nit one at all " Chloe says. She looks at the clock and sees a one that said baby with a teddy bear on it.

" how about this one " Chloe says.

Kayla was looking around she was so frustrated now she was worried if she didn't pick something she may not get one at all.

"Fine whatever!" she said not really looking at it, had she not been pouting no way would she have picked that one.

Chloe grabbed the clock then hit Kayla patted bottom.

" I think you want spanking for that attitude of yours " Chloe says.

She grabs Kayla hand and there off to pay for the clock she picked out. Then they where off to the mall pool.

" do you like to swim " Chloe ask on the way to the pool.

"Hey!" she yelled as it didn't hurt it was just embarrassing to be smacked on her diaper like that. She was too busy thinking about other things then looking at the babyish clock. She was imaging having Chloe bent over her knee and spanking her ass. In doing so in dawned on her that Chloe probably had on sexy panties she knew the girl was turning 17 next week cause Hailey mentioned something about her birthday party. Now she was jealous cause the girl was probably wearing a thongs while she was stuck wearing diapers!

"I'll be good." she said as they walked to the pool area doing everything she could not to get in trouble

"No I don't wanna swim!"