LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Hailey just continue to spoon food in Kayla mouth. Getting it all over like usually. " okay now you know what to say if you want your" Hailey said the held up Kayla bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"You're getting it all over!" she said as when she said that only made Hailey get all over her even more. When she saw the bottle she held her hands out. She was thirsty and wanted to wash the baby food down quickly.

"Mommy ba ba." she said playing her game.

Hailey looked at Kayla. " tomorrow we're going to have a mommy daughter day. Is there anything you want to do " Hailey asked. She put her dishes in the sink and went back over to Kayla.

" well you can't go out as a big girl that would be silly. I was thinking maybe the beach " Hailey suggested. She wiped Kayla face. Hailey helped her out the highchair and brought her up to her nursery.
" let's get my babies diape change " Hailey cooed.

"No it wouldn't I am a big girl!" she said looking funny sitting in a highchair in a wet diaper with baby food on her face saying she was a big girl. She sat there as her mommy wiped her face getting her down. She was lead to the nursery and laid down for her diaper change.

"Ok." she said actually looking forward to it and getting fresh and clean.

" no your not your just a cute baby " Hailey said. She laid Kayla on the changing table. And started to clean her with a cold wipe. Then removed the old diaper and placed a new one the rubbed in some powder.
Hailey went to the closet and got a short shirt for Kayla and placed it on her.
" want a story tonight " Hailey asked.

"Yes I am." she cried as her mommy untaped her diaper then raising her legs removing the old diaper. She wiped her down then unfolded the new diaper slipping it under her powdering her real good then brought the diaper up between her legs nice and snug taping it in place. Kayla smiled as she felt fresh and clean.

"Um sure."

Kayla was out before the story was over as she was on a baby schedule up early nap after lunch play time dinner then a bottle and put to bed.

She easily slept through the night as she was used to her new schedule, of course she wet her diaper.

Hailey got up early in the morning and got dressed. She went to go get Kayla up.

" Kayla time to get up were going out for breakfast " Hailey cooed.

Hailey lowered the crib then brought Kayla over to the changing table. " we're going somewhere special, but first let's get my stinky baby cleaned " Hailey cooed changing Kayla outfit.

( lets go with it )

Hailey looked at the outfit it was absolutely perfect on Kayla. " I like when we go out everyone going to be looking at you. " Hailey said.