LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Sarah then started to teach the kids there colors. After she was done with that she set them up with crayons to color a picture.

Mia sat next to Kayla while they colored and talked to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soon it was lunch time. All the other kids were eating toddler food. Hailey came downstairs to get Kayla for lunch and a nap.
" hi Kayla how was your first day at day care " Hailey asked patting her diaper she definitely needed a change

Hailey smiled and grabbed Kayla diaper bag." Okay let's go get some lunch in your tummy " Hailey said. She brought up to her office there was a highchair for Kayla.

Hailey just listened to Kayla whine. " i thought you would want to eat with mommy " Hailey said. She walked over to get Kayla sand which put then she heard Kayla call her Hailey.

" what did you just call me " Hailey ask mad. She placed the food on her desk and walked over to Kayla.

Hailey pulled kayla over her lap and started to spank. Hailey wanted Kayla to remember this spanking so she made sure she was spanking extra hard and long. This was what Kayla needed after what she did.

Hailey wasn't even listening to Kayla cry or plead. Once the Hailey stopped and got to 60. She laid Kayla on the ground and grabbed suporties and shoved it up Kayla. Then tapped up her diaper. Hailey walked Kayla over to her travel and handed her a bottle and laid her down.

" when you wake up you will suck on soap " Hailey said then walked over to her desk.

Kayla was crying so at this point it didn't matter she was going to be good, she laid in her crib much different then the one at home, but she wasn't about to complain. The baby sucked her bottle as her bottom was on fire and the plastic of the diaper seemed to trap the heat, she wasn't looking forward to sucking soap either. After about twenty minutes of laying there sniffling she feel asleep.

Hailey was so mad she went to go calm down. She was talking Eric her boyfriend. Thinking Kayla needed to be spanked again when she woke up. Hailey went back to her office and saw Kayla asleep it was so cute so Hailey took a couple pictures.

Hailey walked over to Kayla crib.
" okay honey day care closed so you can play on the play mat " Hailey said and helped Kayla up. She placed her on the play mat.

Hailey finished her work then got Up and grabbed Kayla diaper bag. Hailey took Kayla hand and led her threw the office but going to one of her co workers first to give them a paper. Then to the car and on there way home. Hailey buckled Kayla in.
" Kayla what you do in school? " Hailey asked as she drove.

Kayla hated the way her mommy dragged her through her old office, it was almost like Hailey as showing off her personal trophy. When they reached the car she was bucked in. The baby sat in her seat as she watched her mommy put the diaper bag up and get in the car herself.

"Some circle thing and I fed the fish and colored."

" oh that sounds fun. Did you make any friends " Hailey said.
Soon they pulled in the driveway and Hailey got Kayla out and brought her to the house.
She sat it on her play mate and gave her another bottle.

"I guess mommy." she said noticing how Hailey was treating her just like a baby. She thought about answering her just like a baby would. When asked what she did she would say nothing but she figured she might get in trouble! Once home she was surrounded by her toys on the play mat and given a bottle.

"Thank you mommy." she said as she began drinking wetting her diaper.