LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Hailey found some good things to use on Kayla. She shortly went to bed after her. In the morning Hailey woke up earlier than normal. She went upstairs to wake Kayla.
" good morning Kayla " Hailey said smiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Good morning mommy." she said almost forgetting to say that. It seemed weird as she had her in diapers using them all the time along with a bottle and baby food. Now she was making her call her mommy and more baby talk was happening. Kayla looked at her hoping everything was fine, she didn't wanna get in trouble.

"Is today school?" she asked hoping it wasn't.

Hailey smiled and walked over to the crib. " oh yes today is school. Your going to have so much fun. " Hailey said she brought Kayla over to the changing table. She untapped her diaper and started to wipe her.
" now do you want to help mommy pick out your outfit or want mommy to do it? " Hailey asked. She changed Kayla warobe to strictly everything babyish.

Hailey went over to to Kayla closet and picked out a pink pastel color dress with sparkles. She sat Kayla up and put the dress on her. She took Kayla over and started to brush hair and pigtails and put two bows in it.
" aww you look so cute. All the kids in the daycare will be so jealous of you" Hailey cooed as she finished putting the boo in her.

"I--I can't wear that!" she cried with a horrified look across her face. She sat there pissed off that Hailey dressed her like this.

"Please mommy not pigtails they look so babyish!" she whined. Now all the people at the daycare will know she's a baby! She was really mad.

" well I asked if wanted to pick out your outfit " Hailey said she pulled down Kayla diaper and started to smack her with her hand.

" I'm sick of your whining" Hailey said giving Kayla a couple more smacks.

Hailey tapped Kayla diaper back up. Then brought her to eat breakfast. She went to make Kayla baby cereal with fruit.
She tied a bib around Kayla neck then brought spoon up to her mouth.
" we don't want your pretty dress to get dirty " Hailey said.

Hailey continue to feed Kayla.
" well because Chloe started college. So it's either day car till 1230 then come to my office or Megan's house all day and you said your self you didn't like her" Hailey said.

Hailey sighed and walked over to get the paddle. " no you are going to day care. And if you don't like it I will figure out something else " Hailey said. Twirling the paddle in her fingers.

Kayla looked at the paddle knowing what she meant and she definitely didn't want to go there with a sore bottom.

"I'll be good mommy." she said remembering that Hailey expected her to start or end her conversations with mommy in it.

Hailey smiled and sat back down to finish feeding Kayla. Then she brought the bottle up two her lips.
" Kayla like her formula yes she does " Hailey cooed while she held Kayla bottle.

Hailey waited for Kayla to come back with her kitty cat. Then brought in the car and buckled her in. Hailey stopped at star bucks and got coffee. She helped Kayla to car and started to the daycare.
" Kayla if I here you gave Sarah any problems today. She will spank you then I will spank you. " Hailey threaten.

Kayla sat there wondering what was all going to happen today maybe going to Megan's would be better. She bristled at the threat.

"Do you know what were going to do?"

I can't believe I'm going to daycare at my age! She thought to herself

Hailey smiled at Kayla and walked her in the daycare.
" umm you will see " Hailey said
Sarah walked over to Kayla. There five kids playing with some toys.
" hi Kayla. Right now we're playing with toys. You can go play with Mia over there " Sarah pointed to a little girl playing with blocks.

Kayla walked in as her pigtails bounced and her diaper crinkled with each step, with Hailey clutching her hand tightly she looked and felt very much like a toddler.

She stood there as the two adults talked.

"Ok." she said going over to the play area.

Hailey watched Kayla play then left for work. Sarah stood over and watched all the kids play.
The little girl Mia had a tiger stuffed animal.

" hi I'm mia want pway? " she asked Kayla holding up her tiger she saw that Kayla had a kitty.

Mia smiled and started to play with Kayla. She was having fun playing she started to wet her diaper and continue to play.
" okay kids time to do circle time " Sarah said. Mia got up and walked to the circle with Kayla.

" so everyone this is Kayla. Kayla everyone in the daycare has a special job and yours is feeding mr. Goldie his fish food " Sarah said smiling.