LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Hailey thought about it for a minute. " no I don't think you deserve mac n cheese but since I order you can have it. " Hailey said. She went back to talking to Megan about the girls.
Soon the serve came over with there food. Hailey tied the bib around Kayla neck. She dipped the spoon in Kayla Mac n cheese puree and brought it up to her mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megan looked at Hailey shaking her head.

"Why don't you make her call you mommy all the time, the first word out of her mouth when she asks anything should start with mommy." she said handing Lilly her mac n cheese..

"I think you're a bigger girl then baby Kayla so no bib for my big girl." Meagan said turning her attention back to Hailey.

"By making her call you mommy it helps her to know her role."

Kayla was mad but she was in no position to say anything as Hailey tied the bib around her neck.

She opened as she was hungry

"You'll get the hang of it the girls might be big in size but both are just immature babies and deserve to be treated as such.

Kayla was fuming but she had got in enough trouble already so she wasn't going to cause a scene. She just continued to eat hating the baby talk Hailey was now using.

"Yes it's good."

Hailey scooped some more up then gave it to Kayla.
" Kayla from now on when you want something you need say mommy before you ask " Hailey told her. Hailey listened to Megan.
" yeah I agree with that she nothing but a baby " Hailey said.

Hailey finished feeding Kayla and gave her a bottle to drink to wash it all down. She continue to talk to Megan.
Lilly looked at Kayla and smiled at her. Drinking her bottle too.

Kayla finished her food having to be given a bottle cause she was thirsty and happy she didn't have to eat her baby food even though things were going down hill fast as she felt like she was slipping further into baby hood with Hailey baby talking her more and now with Hailey insisting calling her mommy. She looked at Lilly as she was also drinking her bottle both smiling at each other.

Hailey finished eating and paid for the bill. She told Kayla say bye to Megan and lilly because Kayla needed to go to bed. Hailey put Kayla car and started to drive home. Once home Hailey brought Kayla up for a bubble bath.
" I'm going to wait until you are done messing to give you a bath."Hailey said.

Hailey started to bubbles in the bath and made sure the water was okay." Kayla did you make poopy in your diaper " Hailey asked her as she turned off the water.

Hailey laid Kayla on the floor and started to clean off all the poop then put her in the tub. And started to wash her
" Kayla I need to figure what I am going to do about the whining. Today was uncalled for. The sooner you accept you baby and nothing more the better. But if not mommy going to spank your behind everyday " Hailey explains as she wash Kayla back.

Hailey sighed. " see Kayla that's what I'm talking about. When mommy talking to you say yes mommy I understand. If you don't I make you suck on a pacifier of soap " Hailey said. She finished washing Kayla.

Hailey finished washing Kayla up then took her out and laid her on the changing table and started to coo and use more baby talk.
" your lucky Megan not your mommy because I heard she made Lilly into a new born, and you wouldn't like that sitting doing nothing all day " Hailey said as she put Kayla in a t shirt.

" I know but if you keep whining I will make you a newborn. " Hailey explained as she put Kayla in just a t shirt. She brought her over to the rocking chair.

"I'm sorry mommy I'll be good!"

She said worried Hailey might make her a newborn.

Once she was changed she was upset Hailey didn't put any pants on her.

Kayla went over to the rocker in her short shirt and her diaper looking like a big toddler.

Hailey grabbed a bottle from the warmer and started to sing a nursery rhyme to Kayla while she drank her bottle. Hailey also patted her diaper.

Hailey let drink most of the bottle then laid her down in her crib for the night. She wounded up the mobile and kissed her goodnight.
Hailey went downstairs and sat on her laptop thinking of new ways to punish Kayla. When she acted up. Megan was right Hailey let Kayla get away with to much. So that was all going to change.

Kayla was asleep after awhile she felt the kiss and herd the mobile wind up but she was already in dream land. She slept through the night like she did most nights as she was easily falling back into her baby world that she escaped so many years ago the first time.