LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Hailey was happy they were here. Make Kayla more eventful.
" Kayla say hi to lily " Hailey said Patting Kayla diaper. She smiled and looked at lily and Kayla

Lilly looked at Kayla and blushed but she knew is she didn't she would get in trouble.
" hi baby Kayla " Lilly said sounding stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both baby girls looked at each other, both knowing they should be at the mall talking about boys and clothes and the latest gossip about the girls at school. Not standing in a Olive Garden dressed and treated as babies. Kayla blushed as Hailey patted her diapered bottom.

"Um hi Lilly." she said shyly.

She blushed when Lilly said baby Kayla.

Meagan smiled with pride.

"Sit sit tell us about your vacation and how has the baby been?" Meagan asked

Lily was so just sitting there hoping Megan didn't make her eat baby food. She been really good lately so maybe she could have Mac n cheese.
She looked at Megan. " mommy I been good. So can I get Mac cheese " she asked.

Hailey sat down on the bench while they waited. " well my vacation was great and really fun. But when I got home I found out Kayla was a naughty girl so I had to take care of that. Then I signed her up for daycare at my work. She going to love it " Hailey says. She then pulls Kayla on her lap and pats her butt.

"Sure you have been good so mac n cheese it is!"

Kayla looked at Hailey.

"Can I have mac n cheese too!" she asked excitedly hoping she could be a big girl like Lilly.

Meagan listened intently as Hailey talked about her vacation and about Kayla acting up.

"Sounds like she's getting what she deserves I'd make sure you dress her just like a baby girl so she knows her place!" she said looking at Kayla smiling.

Hailey thought about it for a minute.
" I don't know if you can handle Mac n cheese " Hailey said.
Hailey listened to Megan talk about Kayla she always had good ideas.
" yeah your right a nice babyish dress would look so cute on her " Hailey says she smiled back Kayla.

"I can I can!" she said sounding pathetic begging for mac n cheese hoping against everything not to get baby food again.

She looked over at Lilly as if to say I feel sorry for you and tell your mommy to shut up as she continued to fill Hailey's head with ideas on how to treat her.

"Yes I think it would oh and when you send her to daycare you should clip on a pacifier to her pretty baby dress and if she gets to talking too much just put her binky in and that should quiet her up." She looked at Lilly.

"This one knows once the pacifier goes in what happens then little girl?" she said looking at Lilly

Hailey thought about for a minute. " okay but i think it might her your tummy " Hailey said to Kayla. She pulled out a pacifier clip from her purse.
" she usually has one but I must of forgot to put it on" Hailey said holding it in her hand.

Lilly looked at Megan with tears in her eyes. " I'm not allowed to take it out or I get in trouble " she says looking back at the ground hoping they could leave soon.
" hey since we all here let's have dinner with each other" Hailey suggest.

"I'll be fine." she whined.

"If you've feeding her baby food I would suggest you stay with that unless you like changing those messy diapers." Meagan said smiling at Kayla.

Kayla was so pissed she was ready to tell Megan to mind her damn business.

"What else little girl it means no talking unless you talk like a baby cause your binky makes everything sound just like baby talk." she said patting her head.

"That sounds great!" Hailey said.

Hailey nodded her head. " okay you can have Mac n cheese " Hailey said.

Hailey looked at Kayla and could tell she was getting mad so she placed the pacifier clip on her dress and pacifier in her mouth.
" now suck that and calm down " Hailey told her.

The server finally came over.
" two adults and two high chairs" Hailey told the serve.

Meagan didn't like the way Kayla was acting.

"I know you're new to being a mommy, but you really can't let babies have their way and the way she whines if she was mine she'd definitely get baby food if not a spanking!"

Kayla was fuming sucking her pacifier to stop herself from saying a word!

"Coming right up." the pretty young waitress said. As she went to get the baby chairs.

Hailey sighed and looked at Kayla.
" I guess I am to easy on Kayla. But I want to make sure she happy and not unhappy all the time to" Hailey explains. Then looks at kayla and pulls over to her lap.
" you need to start behaving or when we get home you will get a punishment you won't like " Hailey threatened.

Hailey smiled and waited for the waitress to come back with the highchair. Once she did Hailey placed Kayla in the high chair. And tied a bib around her neck.
She took a bottle out and gave it to her.

Lilly looked at Kayla. " yes she is " Lilly said smiling at Kayla.

Hailey placed the bottle up to Kayla mouth. " you need lots to drink so you can wet your diapers more " Hailey said.

Kayla was mad how Lilly kinda cooed at her, but she couldn't do anything.

"I'm not thirsty and you don't need to be so loud!" she said afraid people were watching.

Megan looked at Lilly if you talked back like that what would happen little missy?" she said to Lilly.

Hailey was getting irritated with Kayla. " Kayla you drink you bottle when mommy gives it to and I will talk as loud as I want because I'm an adult and your baby" Hailey said scolding Kayla.
" now if you keep this up you will eat liver baby food " Hailey said.

Lilly was coloring her menu when Megan asked her.
" I would soak on a bar of soap " Lilly said. Then went back to coloring.

Kayla did as she was told. She didn't want liver baby food and she sure didn't want to cause a scene.

The waitress came by taking the orders.

"I'd like the soup and salad and a side of mac n cheese." Megan said.

"For you miss." the waitress said to Hailey. Kayla listened intently to see if she was going to get mac n cheese or her baby food .

Hailey was fuming now.
" Kayla you eat what you are given if you were good early I would have let had it like Lilly" Hailey said scolding her. She took Kayla out the high chair and placed her over her knee and grabbed the paddle. She started to spank her.

Lilly watches in horror as Kayla got her spanking she felt so bad for her.

"N--no not he--here!" she cried as she saw the paddle..

She couldn't believe she was about to get a spanking here in front of everyone.

Megan smiled as she felt Kayla was very spoiled and she could feel herself getting a little turned on cause Kayla was hot and to be in control of that hot girl spanking her cute sexy ass would be really nice! She thought to herself.

Hailey didn't listen this Time she spanked Kayla in front of everyone in the restaurant. She kept going and going. It was when she got 50 spanks she stopped. Then tapped up her diaper and placed back in the highchair. She placed a pacifier in her mouth. " Kayla I hate to spank you but you alway are bad. Now you need to start being good "

Kayla did her best to not make a scene but after the 30th spank her ass was on fire and she didn't care who herd her, she was bawling her eyes out! Finally it ended and she let Hailey do whatever.

"Ok." she said behind her pacifier sobbing too embarrassed to look at Meagan and Lilly.

"I think you did a good job Hailey," Meagan said to her like one mommy to another.

Hailey smiled at kayla and looked at Megan. " she has been acting like a brat all day first the daycare teacher was going to spank her . " Hailey says to Megan.

Lilly felt so bad for Kayla she knew how embarrassed she was so she didn't even look at Kayla.