LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Hailey let Kayla sleep for over an hour then went to wake her up.
" Kayla wake up I have a surprise for you " Hailey said rubbing her back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayla lifted her head and she immediately herd her diaper crinkle remembering exactly where she was and her dreams were her dreams but now she was awake this was her living nightmare.

"What?" she said letting her pacifier fall out.

Hailey helped Kayla out the crib then sat her on the floor.

" so mommy been thinking you need to play with kids your age so from now on instead of Chloe watching you. You will go downstairs to the daycare. I already set it up " Hailey said excitedly. She wondered how Kayla would react to this.

Hailey sighed. " yes you are your just bigger then most babies " Hailey said. She grabbed hand and led her out the office and down to the daycare.

There was only the daycare teacher in there. She walked over smiling to Kayla.
" hi I'm miss Sarah the head of the daycare. You must be Kayla I like your outfit " Sarah said smiling at Kayla the whole time.

Hailey looked around it looked like a basic nursery for little kids.

Sarah looked at Kayla looking at the toys. " your kind of shy " she said shrugging it off.
" yea she is but she knows her place as a baby. " Hailey said then patted Kayla diaper to get her attention.
" well lets explain how things work in the daycare. Ever child gets a cubby with there picture. Then we start the day by going over the days of week and our numbers. Next the kids have playtime. After that lunch then a nap. Sometimes story time " Sarah's explained. She pointed to all the things she explained.

Sara finished going threw the day. " how many days will she be attending " she asked Hailey.
" only Monday through thrusday "
" okay that's fine now Kayla can stay near that wall so I can take you picture " Sarah said pointing to a big blue wall. She grabbed Kayla and hand and walked her over to it.

Sarah frowned at Kayla." Well I'll you look exactly like a baby and by the tantrum your throwing you are. Only think that's different is size. I know exactly how to handle how you a little spanking and you will be better then want to take a picture " Sarah said.she set down the camera and walked over to get the paddle.

Sarah held the paddle in her hand. " yes I can your mommy give me permission. Now you can take your picture without a spankin or with one. " Sarah said.
Hailey just watched in the background to see how this would work out.

Sarah smiled and led Kayla over to take her picture. " okay now smile" Sarah said. She took the picture. " good girl " Sarah praised.

Hailey walked over to Kayla and smiled. " now what do you say to ms. Sarah for taking your picture and showing you the classroom"

Hailey smiled at Kayla. " good girl" Hailey said.
Sarah smiled at Kayla " welcome see you tomorrow " Sarah said.

Hailey grabbed Kayla hand and led her back to the office and set her up on the baby blanket. " we will soon " she said

"Tomorrow." Kayla couldn't believe this was happening so soon. She worried that this girl Sara would be changing her, and she could already tell this young girl was strict she wouldn't hesitate to spank her.

"Ok." she said sitting on the baby blanket.

Hailey worked for a couple more minutes then. She got up and walked over to Kayla and grabbed her hand and brought her to the car. " I was thinking we could go out for dinner " Hailey said as she buckled Kayla in the car.

Hailey could tell Kayla diaper was wet. She was going to change her before then went in the restaurant. Hailey drove to Olive Garden and opened up Kayla door. She laid her in the back seat and started to change her diaper. " you were one wet baby " Hailey said as she placed the new diaper between Kayla leg.

She sat her up and walked into the restaurant. When they walked in seen Megan and Lilly waiting so Hailey walked over to them. " hey Megan I'm back from my vacation " she said to her

Lilly just sat there sucking on her pacifier not paying attention to anything.

Kayla looked out the window as the pulled into the Olive Garden. She watched as Haley got out of the car, she was ready to get out herself but she was shocked when Hailey decided to change her.

"What no not here!" she whined but soon enough she found herself on her back as Hailey ripped open the tapes. She blushed as Hailey cooed to her reminding her how she wet her diaper. Once she was changed she was taken inside.

She was shocked when she saw Megan and Lilly.

"Hi Hailey and baby Kayla!" Megan said cheerfully. She looked at Lilly.

"Lilly dear say hi to your baby friend."