LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Hailey lifted up her shirt and unlatched her bar. " mommy wants to try breast feeding. So we can have some special times " Hailey said. She fixed Kayla so she was near her nipple. But if Kayla didn't want to she wasn't going to force her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey lifted up her shirt and unlatched her bar. " mommy wants to try breast feeding. So we can have some special times " Hailey said. She fixed Kayla so she was near her nipple. But if Kayla didn't want to she wasn't going to force her.

Kayla couldn't believe the position she was in! She's babysat the neighborhood kids and her nephew and fed them bottles before but she never thought she'd be in the same position. She drank quickly just wanting to get this over with.

Once Kayla was finished with her bottle Hailey still continue to rock her putting a pacifier in her mouth. Hailey phone started to ring it was her job. Hailey placed Kayla on the floor where her toys were and took the call to the other room.

Kayla was thinking she'd get down once her bottle was done but instead Hailey gave her the pacifier and continued to rock her. Then the phone rang disrupting her thoughts as She laid there.

"Ok." she said as she sat in the floor.

Hailey call took over an hour. It was a really important call. After the call was done Hailey got Kayla diaper bag and jacket.
" we need to go to the office so I can pick up some files " Hailey said. She grabbed Kayla hand and put her in the car.

As they drove they got stuck in traffic. " ugh it's going take 45 minutes to get threw this " Hailey said.

"Can't I stay here?" she whined as she didn't want to go to the office. Hailey took her hand buckling her in the back seat. Kayla was mad she hated being shown off ass's a baby. Sure it's fine to show off a real baby but not an adult baby! She thought to herself as she noticed the traffic was backed up.

Hailey looked at Kayla.
" you can come with me or go to Megan your choice " Hailey said. She the traffic started to lighten up. She also knew Kayla didn't want to go t Megan house Chloe told her what happened.

Hailey texted Megan and asked.
" looks like your coming with me " she said. Because Megan wasn't home.

She continue to drive to the office. They pulled in the parking lot and Hailey got Kayla out. She walked to the front desk.

" hi baby Kayla " Nancy said smiling at her. " would you like a lollipop"

Kayla began crying.

"I don't wanna go!" Hailey just turned the music up knowing Kayla would soon end her tantrum and just like any naughty toddler she did just that.

When they pulled into the parking lot she remembered all the times she parked her sports car in the same parking lot.

Kayla didn't respond she was so embarrassed.

Hailey looked at her phone. Then at Kayla. " I'm sorry Nancy it's her nap time and she getting cranky is her travel crib set up " Hailey said.
Nancy put the lollipop on her desk. " yes it is set up. The lollipop will be sitting right here " Nancy said.

Hailey walked Kayla to her office. She put her stuff on the desk. She takes of Kayla pants off then places her in the travel crib. Hailey makes a bottle and gives it to Kayla.
" take a nap while mommy does some work " Hailey said.

Kayla was mad how they just talked about her like she wasn't there. Travel crib! What the hell she thought to herself.

"I want my pants on I'm not tired!" she cried

The baby wasn't happy as she laid in the crib sucking her bottle.

Hailey looked at Kayla she was so cute in that crib. " you are tired your being cranky baby" Hailey said. She started to work on some paper work. Hailey had a meeting with a client. She started to talk to her client. About the order they wanted to fill.

Hailey talked to her client. The award at Kayla. She decided to let her sleep. So Hailey went to talk to the boss about having Kayla be put in the daycare they had downstairs for the little kids.
Hailey couldn't wait to Kayla.