LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

Chloe got the changing stuffed together. She took Kayla out the play pen and laid her on the ground and started to change her. She didn't put a diaper on her thought. She waited until Megan finished diapering Lilly. Then she started to spank Kayla right I front of Lilly.

Megan laid Lilly down.

"Aww my wook at da baby Wes you are who's mommy's baby girl!" she said making silly faces at her all long talking baby talk to her.

Kayla herd and watched in horror at the crap Lilly was going through, she was happy that Chloe didn't do that to her.

She was happy to be cleaned up and ready to have her diaper on..

"Awe Awe Owe!" she cried as the spanking began.. After 7 she was crying and didn't care who herded her they hurt!

Chloe kept going then stopped when she got to 30. She brought Kayla over to the sink and put soap in her mouth. " this is for cursing" Chloe said then walked Kayla over to the corner.

" if you move I will spank you again " Chloe said.

Lilly was upset and felt bad for Kayla. She just sat there sucking her thumb.

Kayla was crying that's all she could do when the spanking was over she thought it was over but Chloe roughly grabbed her arm.

"Plea!" is all she could get out as her mouth was jammed with soap.

Kayla cried to herself as she stood on the corner.

Meagan smiled.. "I'm impressed."

Chloe smiled. " well she needs to learn tantrum are not allowed and neither is bad lanauge. But I think I'm going to use baby talk to her " Chloe said. After five minutes she put Kayla in a new diaper and made her rinse her mouth. She brought her over to the couch and tried to feed her th bottle.

" does Lilly drink bottle or breast feed " Chloe asked.

Kayla was glad to get out of the corner she couldn't make out what anyone was saying cause she was in the other room.

She laid there as her diaper was put on sure it was embarrassing but her ass was on fire so she didn't say a word!

The baby was actually happy to be given a bottle to drink to get the taste out of her mouth she didn't like the way Chloe held her like a baby but she was in no mood to say anything.

"Just bottle for now although I've often joked I might make her breastfeed, one day she ripped her diaper off and threw a tantrum, I spanked her ass with the belt and I had her lay in my lap sucking my fit to show her what a baby she is!"

Megan looked at Lilly.

"Remember that baby girl?"

Chloe continue to feed Kayla the bottle like a baby and listen to Megan. " I think when Hailey gets back she going to start breast feeding her. It definitely teachers them they are nothing but a baby. If they do breast feed " Chloe said starting to ramble alittle.

Lilly was drinking her bottle. She blushed bright red when Megan brought that night up it was the worst night ever. She just continue to drink since that all she could do.

Kayla's eyes got big and she squirted around she tried to say something but Chloe kept the bottle firmly in her mouth!

"I agree baby girl knows if she don't straighten up she'll start over as a new born including breast feeding!" Meagan said looking at Lilly...

" yeah maybe being a newborn would be better for them. Maybe they will appreciate being a toddler more " Chloe said. She sat Kayla up and started to burp her. " it would be better if they just acted like babies. "

Lilly didn't want to be a newborn but didn't feel like arguing anymore.

Lily definitely didn't want that just prove she was going to answers in baby talk. " yasss mommy " she said the best baby talk she could.

Chloe looked at Kayla. " how about you are you going to be good " Chloe said.

Megan smiled see you can be a good girl.

She went into the kitchen getting out some toddler snacks that were in a baby box made for toddlers.

"Here baby girl." she said giving her the snacks.

"Yes I'll be good." Kayla said with her head still in the corner.

Lilly smiled seeing the baby snacks. This was a treat to her baby food. " wanks mommy" she said still using the baby talk.

Chloe went over and grabbed Kayla from the corner. " okay I think we should get going Kayla hear needs a nap " Chloe said talking to Megan. She grabbed the diaper bag and Kayla hand.
" Kayla say bye to Lilly " Chloe cooed.

Kayla was just happy to get out of the corner and worried Megan would give Chloe more ideas and was she serious Hailey planned to breastfeed her this was too much. She watched as Lilly happily ate her snacks.

"Bye Lilly." she said softly

Chloe took Kayla to the car and buckled her in her car seat. Then gave her pacifier. " try to fall asleep I need to go pick Dylan up from work. So it might be a long ride " Chloe explained. She put the nursery music back on for Kayla.

Kayla did her best to tune out the babyish music she felt like she was in her nursery. When they finally got to where they were going to pick up Dillon she just sat there still sucking her pacifier. Once Dillon he got in he and Chloe shared a kiss and talked for a second, before turning his attention to her.

"No." she said flatly

Dylan looked at Chloe to see why Kayla didn't have fun. Chloe explained what happened. Dylan looked back at Kayla.

" well you need to be a good baby. I heard mommy will be home tomorrow " Dylan said to Kayla. It was true Hailey would be back tomorrow to get Kayla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh wow really!" she had no resemblance of time anymore as her day was the same up early change her diaper eat breakfast nap and then the same unless they went out then her days were different. She wondered if she'd see Lilly again? She wondered if Chloe was going to tell Hailey she was good? She wondered if It was true was Hailey really was planning to breastfeed her. Her mind was racing as they drove home.

Dylan and Chloe talked the rest away home about there plans. Soon they arrived at the house. Chloe undressed Kayla just to her diaper and a short shirt. Then laid her down for a nap. She gave her a bottle then kissed her cheek." Have a good "Chloe said

Kayla listened to Dillon and Chloe talk she had no interest in it as it truly was adult talk and she noticed that none of it mattered to her. She was still curios how hints were going to be when Hailey got back.

When they finally got back to Chloe's she was laid down for her nap. She laid there drinking her bottle watching her mobile go round and round and soon she was asleep.

Chloe cleaned up the house. She talked to Megan on how to tease Kayla and she should use more baby talk. Chloe went to wake up Kayla.

" Kayla time wakey upie from your nap " Chloe said using more baby talk. " does the whittle baby need her diapey changed "