LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to take my job ( private Kaylaindiapers)

Hya123

"Wow your best friend and you're boyfriend what do they say!" she was jealous she figured Hailey would never let her have a boyfriend. She could just hear it now after Hailey laughed she'd say your a baby, babies don't have boyfriends.

"Hailey, Chloe and her boyfriend are the only ones that watch me."

Lilly looked down again. " yea my boyfriend but he treats me just like a baby. He acts like my daddy" Lilly said. She looked up at Kayla this time. " oh okay lets go back to mommies and tell them how much fun we had. Tell them we played a princess game so we don't get in trouble " Lilly said trying to sound happy.

"Um ok." she said shaking her head.

She was terrified if her girlfriend found out about this. Kayla was bi and she never told anyone. She never would want Kim or Jake to find out about this!

"There you are sweetie I invited Chile and baby Kayla over to the house."

Kayla turned red she just wanted to go home.

"Please Chloe can't we just go home!" she whined

Lilly faced turned red she don't want that but if she didn't she would get a spankin.

" that's great we're going to have fun" she said enthusiastic.

Chloe looked at Kayla and smacked her but then pulled her away. " you will go and tell Lilly and Megan thanks for inviting you are " Chloe said in a stern tone.

Lilly faced turned red she don't want that but if she didn't she would get a spankin.

" that's great we're going to have fun" she said enthusiastic.

Chloe looked at Kayla and smacked her but then pulled her away. " you will go and tell Lilly and Megan thanks for inviting you are " Chloe said in a stern tone.

"Owe!" Kayla yelped turning red as she was embarrassed that Lilly and her mommy saw her get a spanking. She started to cry this was too much.. After a few moneys sniffling.

"Um thank you for inviting me over."

"That's fine baby Kayla you're just like Lilly at times she gets spanking too when she starts thinking she's a big girl in time both of you will understand you're babies that wear diapers and drink bottles." she said smiling.

"Right Lilly." she said smiling knowing she was embarrassed.

Kayla was fuming..

Chloe let Kayla cry then put a pacifier in her mouth.
" yeah Kayla sometimes needs a reminder that she is a baby and needs to be polite " chloe said

Lilly looked at her mommy. " yes mommy " she said.

Chloe looked at Kayla again and could tell she was mad. " do you need a nap Kayla "

"No." she said behind her pacifier.

"My cars the red one up there just follow us."

She took Lilly's hand.

"Are you wet!" she said checking her diaper.

"Oh my someone went potty in their diapee wes she did the big girl used her diaper like a baby!"

"Lilly who wears diapers?" she said smiling at Chloe and Kayla as they looked on.

Kayla looked on in horror as she felt bad for Lilly and she was glad Chloe and Hailey didn't use all the sickening baby talk on her.

Lilly was so embarrass at first she wet her diaper. But didn't want to tell Megan because she alway baby talked her every time she got a diaper. She hates how her mommy embrassed her like that. The. When she asked the question lilly looked at her like how could you. " babies where diaper " she said knowing she would have to answer.

Chloe took Kayla hand. " okay I brought my car so I will follow you to the house " Chloe said. She checked Kayla diaper to. " aww you wet your diaper to " Chloe said.

"That's right they sure do so you're standing there in a wet diaper what's that make you." she said rubbing her diaper into her pussy hoping the girl might let out a little moan or even grind into her hand just embarrassing the girl even more!

Lily wasn't going to let Megan her embrassed her more than she already did so she didn't get turned on at all by this. Lily just followed Megan to the car after waving goodbye to Kayla.
" mommy why you do that to me " she asked about to cry.

Chloe put Kayla in her careseat. " Kayla when we get to Megan house I'm putting soap in your mouth. You know your not suppose to use those words. And because you are wet and babies don't care who knows. Right my whittle baby " Chloe cooed as she got in the car. Just to get Kayla more mad she put nursery music on.

Megan was disappointed.

"Don't worry baby before today you're going to make creamy in your diapee yes you are!" she said just avoiding her question after all she was the adult if she wanted to answer then she would a baby don't make the rules. Megan started the car and they headed home.

"No please Chloe no soap I'll be good!" she cried.

Kayla rolled her eyes as the nursery music played!

Lilly was frustrated when Megan didn't answer. She started to cry when Megan said she would make cream in her diaper. " please mommy don't do that " she cried. She hated doing that.

Chloe looked at Kayla. " yes you need to start being a good baby and use baby words " Chloe said. She turned the nursery music up just to make Kayla annoyed and mad. Chloe was hoping Kayla would get really annoyed so she could spank her at Megan house.

"The sooner you realize you're a baby and you love your diapers and you'd rather wear cute Pampers with cookie monster on it then those Victoria's Secret thong panties the better off you'll be!" she said teasing the girl knowing it was driving her crazy.

Megan thought about the first time she spanked her then dispersed her, she felt her nipples get hard..

"I'm not talking like a stupid baby!" she was mad with the nursery music it just sent her over the edge!

She kicked her feet..

"No no no I'm not!" she cried

Lilly was getting really mad. " I will never love my diaper and you can't make me " she said trying not cry anymore. " please give me my life back " she begged.

Chloe plan was working perfectly Kayla was about to through a tantrum. " Kayla you need to stop that tantrum right now. When we get Megan house you will get a spanking right in front of them " Chloe said scolding Kayla. But she was laughing in side this was going to be so embrassing.

"You will love your diaper clicking her tongue talking baby talk to her. "No you had your chance to be a big girl but you couldn't handle it partying back talk thinking you're too big to listen to anyone, now see where it got you right back in diapers treated like a baby.. She said smiling the young girl was getting put in her place.

"You will love your diaper clicking her tongue talking baby talk to her. "No you had your chance to be a big girl but you couldn't handle it partying back talk thinking you're too big to listen to anyone, now see where it got you right back in diapers treated like a baby.. She said smiling the young girl was getting put in her place.

Having problems with my tablet...

Lilly isn't know what to say anymore. All she could do was crying and screaming so that's exactly what she did. She started to scream and cry. Louder and louder.

Chloe looked at Kayla she was still crying.

Lilly isn't know what to say anymore. All she could do was crying and screaming so that's exactly what she did. She started to scream and cry. Louder and louder.

Chloe looked at Kayla she was still crying.

"You put that thumb in your mouth or do whatever you have to do but you stop that crying now or you'll really get it when we get home, maybe I'll start attaching a pacifier clip to your clothes like your little friend Kayla has."

Kayla finally calmed herself down as not only did she have a wet diaper but now a messy diaper. She knew this was going to be even worse now!

Lilly still cried. She put her thumb in her mouth. " don't do that mommy " she said sniffling.

Chloe smelled something gross inside the car. " Kayla did you make a messy diaper "Chloe said . She knew by the smell it happened.

"Ok you be good and I won't have too maybe if you baby girls and we mommies hang out we can all learn from each other." Megan definitely was going to encourage Lilly to baby Kayla more she could tell she needed it..

"You know I did and it's all your fault I wanna go home I'm an adult not a baby!" she cried in her messy diaper this was so humiliating..

Lilly just put her head down. She didn't like this one bit.

Chloe was getting mad at Kayla now. " really Kayla we go threw this all the time you not an adult you are a baby and need to learn. Maybe I will let Megan change and spank you so you can learn your lesson " Chloe said scolding Kayla. Soon the pulled into Megan driveway.

Megan smiled knowing Lilly was defeated and she had given up..

"Look baby girl we're home!" she said parking and unstrapping her grabbing the diaper bag..

"No please Chloe don't let her I'll be good!" she cried as it would be really embarrassing for another mommies to spank her.

Lily was happy to be home. She got out the car.

" I don't think you learned your lesson. So maybe I should let her spank you now. " Chloe said as she unstrapped kayla and walked up to Megan.

" I need to change this baby girl then spank her and put soap in her mouth because she was being super bad in the car. I thought it was better to do it front of Lilly instead of the house " Chloe told Megan what she was going to do to kayla

"Please I'll be good." she begged as Chole held her hand tightly leading her into the house. When she got in she couldn't believe what she saw Lilly was in the playpen.

Damn I don't even have to do that! Kayla thought to herself as she stood there in a wet and messy diaper as Chloe talked to Megan.

"Sounds like a great idea." Megan said smiling.

Lily was setting in her plan in a wet diaper still crying.
" mommy I need a change " she whined she hates the wet diaper.

" so I will get the changing supplies together " Chloe said and put Kayla in the play pen .

Kayla wasn't happy about getting in the playpen. She looked at Lilly who she could tell had been crying.

"Ok." Megan said to Chloe. She looked over at the baby girls.

"Are you two babies ready to get changed!" she said cooing at them.